Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop- The...

Creator: Amazing Monkey
May 29, 2012 4:12pm
56 posts page 1 of 6 Forums » Artist's Corner » Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop- The Monkey's Done it Now =O
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 29, 2012 4:12pm | Report

VISIT THE SHOP HERE!

So if you didn't know: Wukong was never invited to the Heavenly Peach Banquet, making him very upset! So crashed the party, drank all their wine, and stole everything from the party! Among these things were his favorite immortal peaches aaaaand SIGS!

Now Monkey's really gonna get back at them and give everything away! >=3

How it Works

• Take a look around!

• Find a sig you like!

• Let me know if you're going to use one of the sigs! It helps keep the shop from sinking under! I can also personalize it, if you wish.

• Please leave me some credit in your sig!

• I don't usually do specific requests, but if there's a sig you'd like for a certain champ, I'll pull something up for you! I might even make you something just for yourself ;3

• If you'd like to put some of your own sigs here, just post in the comments and I'll put it up front for you! (You'll be acknowledged as the creator, don't worry!)

• Feel free to give me some (+1 Rep =3)!

Requests

These are just a few of the requests I've made for people. I've started to make personal sigs for anyone that ask for a specific champ. I'll always make more, if more people ask for the same champ. So don't be shy ;3

For Xiron:
(requested this specific pic)

For OTGBionicArm:
(requested Viktor or Blitzcrank)

For Jpikachu1999:
(requested Irelia and Morgana)

For SkullzX:
(requested specifically Bunny Riven and Cat Katarina)

For drunkenOelf:
(requested this specific image)

For PewDiePie:
(requested this specific pic)

Community Sigs

Feel free to use any of them, just let me know first! All I ask is that if you do, I'd like a little bit of acknowledgement and some rep too please! =3

Just messing around here, this was my first one! It's after all the sig shops rejected the picture, I decided to make it myself!

This is another one of my firsts. I wanted to bring out the more...sorrowful side of Ahri. She's one of my favorite champs and I really like the lore that she has. It's like....underlying all of that playfulness, is a shadow of guilt.

Gangplank's amazing so I had to make one for him! The quote is referencing a video I saw of him on youtube. The song is ridiculous XD

Ok, I just bought Lulu and I decided to show her some love! Her lines are so...so out there haha, I had to quote her! I felt that her face expression meant it was go time! So it's time to use all the colors!!

This is actually a picture of Sun Wukong fighting The Warlord Erlang Shen and his mighty pet! But if I saw through the eyes of a LoL fan, I'd say it's Wukong soloing top against Xin Zhao getting ganked by a level 6 Warwick! He's smiling because Warwick's about to ult a decoy! =P

Another one of those "impossible to use" pics from the sig shops! I think I could work on the font a little bit, but I had to use this pic for something!

Just click the pic. It explains all =3

One day in Piltover, Caitlyn off on a stroll. She searched and searched for criminals but just couldn't seem to find any! She must have bagged them all!

All I can say is....I feel bad for Rammus!

Yet another boring watch over Piltover. Ok, I'm going to give Caitlyn sigs a rest now! She looks tired of them too ;3

Yup, it's Nidalee! Click the pick, if you don't understand the reference!

Another one from our lovely, jungle cat-woman. This one brings out more of her WILD side.

Calm, simple. She's probably getting ready to snipe out a squishy ap carry ;3

Here's one of Riven before she exiled herself from Noxus.

Simply Riven. What more is there to say?

Kind of depressing...

Oooh Taric, the pink skin really is your best ;P Click the sig for the song!

If you didn't know, Cho'Gath and Dr. Mundo are competitive rivals in the field of business.

Cho'Gath is about to show somebody why they should ward the jungle.

Who would have guessed Cho'Gath would pair so nicely with Sona??

Once Dr. Mundo purchased the Starbucks franchise, Cho'Gath immediately responded! However, "Mundo never merge! Mundo acquired!"

Dr. Mundo also began business in pharmacy. Wonder how he will do!

I thought this was pretty messed up when I read it. Of course, then again, I was walking by a cemetery at the time....

I like the sort-of traditional style in this design. Looks like Ahri got bored of her mid!

She's still bored in mid, she decided to take on the jungler~

Interpret this as you will ;3

Oh Jarvan IV!

A traditional style of Akali. I decided to make each champion a painted-style portrait for the 1v1 Champ section of my guide. Ahri's is not far above and there will be more to come!

This is an alternative to the traditional style. I haven't exactly decided which one I prefer.

I wanted to give this a sort of antique finish. It sort of reminds me of finding an old kung fu movie from an attic or something.

Akali on the job. That quote is part of her Kinkou pride!

Another painting design for my 1v1 section.

There weren't very many original artworks for Viktor that I could find. Here's an ipod one. I guarantee your his is better than anything on the market!

Blitzcrank's painting.

It's like something out of an old-fashioned horror movie! =O

For true Wukong fans! (it's clickable ;3)

One of my all-time favorite taunts is from Irelia, "You rely on weapons too much...Try letting go!"

A more pleasant emotion for the not-so happy Irelia.

And the portrait edition for my guide. I might try to find another one. But it was a bit difficult to find a painting-like image of Irelia.

I really don't feel that Morgana likes her sister too much....

That's what I think anyways....

Morgana's portrait.

Irelia Portrait 2. mmmmmm for improvement.

Who's to say that Irelia's broken? If she's fed, she's a problem!

Leona's portrait. Might change my mind on this one too. But we'll see lol

Surf's up and the champions are on vacation! If anyone's going to make sure you get a tan, it's Leona!

Yup, Leona had her butt saved by Sunny D.

When I was searching for Irelia art, I stumbled upon this and saved it. Finally got back to it and I may even use a different version of this for the Caitlyn portrait in my guide.

I always found this one interesting, but never took the time to mess with it because it's mostly a vertical picture. Anyways, this what I came out with.

I like this artwork a lot. It has that extra fantasy feel with the colors. I feel that the sig needs a little nose room, so I might remake this one later.

I forgot about this lol. Click to see what they're singing~

When I found this, I HAD to make it a sig! XD Get some of that Lulu!

Here's the Amumu portrait for my guide. If you've been following along, this will be the next champ in my match-ups.

Aaawww, Amumu spilled his ice cream! QQ

Here's the next champ after Amumu, Anivia's portrait for my guide.

Daaaaaaw....I think I'll redo this one later. I just didn't feel like doing Anivia sigs and nobody requested her. This was too sloppy =/

This one of Annie is definitely creepy! Something I'd expect the Shadow Child's portrait to look like.

Here was my original plans for the portrait. I like the imagery in this one better, but the first one fits the style that the other portraits have in my guide.

Oh, and speaking of creepy Annie...

Here's a simple one of Ashe. Not entirely the style I was hoping for, but it still works lol.

Here's Brand's portrait.

I didn't want to re-use the sigs I had for her portrait, so I made Caitlyn a new one.

Cassiopeia's head looks a bit awkward to me. Just the way it was framed I guess, might fix it soon

I guess I'll put this one up. Here's the original Brand portrait. Great art imo, but just doesn't fit with the others.

Cho'Gath's Portrait! Looks like he's in the jungle.

Was kinda glad I found this pretty fast. Not a big Corki player lol.

This is just another day in MakeBelieve-ality for Lulu. Click the sig for a soothing song about Lulu and Pix! ;3

Darius looks pretty angry in his portrait.

It's Dr. Mundo~~ I think I might make a different portrait for him lol.

Draven's portrait. The original sketch and cat eyes....I don't know why Draven would have cat eyes. So I kind of tweaked his eyes to look normal lol.

Good ol' underrated Evelynn, posing sexy for her portrait.

To complete the A-E section of my match ups, here's Ezreal's portrait! He's shooting things.

It's our favorite jungle man, Udyr!

It'll be a while before I can use this one, but here's the Udyr portrait for my guide!

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SkullzX » May 30, 2012 2:48pm | Report
Looks pretty awesome so far!
SkullzX's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SkullzX
<Member>
Rep: Notable (30)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 30, 2012 3:35pm | Report
Thanks! If you see one you like, just let me know!

View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » May 30, 2012 3:39pm | Report
I really like the red font "Riven" for the Riven signature, it works so well with the colors in the picture! Hawt sig.
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (52)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 30, 2012 3:44pm | Report
Yeah, lol they get better as they go down, since I'm getting better at this. =P My Riven section is so serious though. I might pop out a humor one later.

If I make enough of these, I might make a guide so that I can use the table of contents for each champ.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » May 30, 2012 3:50pm | Report
Good idea, yeah I'm getting addicted to signature making as well, haha! I'll slowly get better alongside you and we shall see who the victor is!

*Cough* it'll be you *Cough*

Haha, I won't be doing as many as you though =P

*edit* +rep for being helpful as of late, in terms of sigs!
Deleted.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » May 30, 2012 3:59pm | Report
Yessss! Oh, and this is a community sig shop. So if you want to post anything on here, just let me know.

Just keep in mind that it's up for grabs. I wouldn't post something that you want to keep just for yourself! >=3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » May 30, 2012 4:03pm | Report
Hahaha, okay, sweet, I will prob post some stuff here then =P I woke up at 4 am today soooo im too tired to make another sig, ill do it tomorrow haha
Deleted.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » June 3, 2012 2:10am | Report
I decided since I just finished Cho'Gath sigs, that it's time for me to make some for Dr. Mundo!

Enjoy =3

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Jpikachu1999 » June 5, 2012 11:52pm | Report
Nice sigs :3

I love this one the best:

If I helped you, click that +rep!
Jpikachu1999's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Jpikachu1999
<Scout>
Rep: Prominent (151)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!