Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Beginner Signature Feedback

Creator: stugbone January 12, 2013 11:03am
stugbone
<Member>
stugbone's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2013 11:03am | Report
Hello everybody this is one of my first signature/banners i have ever tried to make, im just looking for some feedback and tips that i can use later on while making signatures! Thank you.

NingenKamiSama
<Member>
NingenKamiSama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 11:36am | Report
well it looks good, i must say for a beginner you did good, i dont have one myself yet cuz i am working on making one too. So i cant help you with a lot of tips, but a great one. Though i think that the text should have maybe another kind of front or color. It is easy to see yes, though it kinda in a way dont fit with the colors. Though this is only what i think but do not forget i still mean that it is a GREAT one. so all i can say from now on is good luck with making some more :D
Let me know if i helped or just anything at all then a Rep+ will always be good

Let me know if you want a signature PM me about it :) (this one was just a fast made one)
Leonidas_Sama
<Member>
Leonidas_Sama's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 7:39am | Report
stugbone wrote:

Hello everybody this is one of my first signature/banners i have ever tried to make, im just looking for some feedback and tips that i can use later on while making signatures! Thank you.

Bravo! It's actually a good signature..Looks like you been making them for quite some time even tho this is your first :3. The colors kinda are the same and the picture blends into the background. Nice job on the text to..I really like that font. Keep up the good work ^^
Made the signature myself :3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide