Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Greynade's Work

Creator: Greynade
January 2, 2012 7:09pm
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Artist's Corner » Greynade's Work
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Greynade » January 2, 2012 7:09pm | Report
Because you guys wanted me to, I'm just going to keep updating this thread with my work instead of posting multiple threads. Enjoy

Most recent work:

Fractals:

Greynade's Forum Avatar

Greynade
<Member>
Rep: Notable (27)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by RamenL » January 2, 2012 8:50pm | Report
RamenL's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
RamenL
<Member>
Rep: Notable (26)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Greynade » January 7, 2012 12:12am | Report
RamenL wrote:

Kk, srry about being rude at first.

Its k, also I updated op
Greynade's Forum Avatar

Greynade
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » January 7, 2012 12:18am | Report
Very cool. Did you make the fractal from scratch? Ive always wondered how to make them, but the only way I know (using gimp) is to use the flame tool over and over with some selective blurs and maps. This looks really nice though, care to share the method? D:

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (63)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Greynade » January 7, 2012 12:26am | Report
Lazukin wrote:

Very cool. Did you make the fractal from scratch? Ive always wondered how to make them, but the only way I know (using gimp) is to use the flame tool over and over with some selective blurs and maps. This looks really nice though, care to share the method? D:

Apophysis 7x.
Greynade's Forum Avatar

Greynade
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lazukin » January 7, 2012 12:29am | Report
Thanks. Can't believe that's free.

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Lazukin's Forum Avatar

Lazukin
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (63)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!