Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire's One and Only "Quote of the...

Creator: GrandmasterD August 9, 2013 9:13am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 14
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:13am | Report

Hey there members of MOBAFire. Have you ever seen a post by a member that was so good that you wish you kept that quote forever? Are you currently displaying one of those favourite hilarious, foolish, witty, charming, illustrious or maybe silly quotes? However, it isn't noticed properly or it simply looks bland? Look no further my fellow member! Here you can aquire the one and only, MOBAFire Quote-of-the-Day signature! Here is a great example:

Now but how much would these signatures cost? No not $500, $100 or even $75. They are now available for just $0!!! YES! We are giving them away for free people! For Free! (excluding potential additional costs)

How to Order

Ordering is craaaazy simple people! Just post below filling in a small yet effective form. Here's an example of how that'd would look like:
Quote: Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
By: William Shakespeare

Rules

Mowen wanted me to make sure everyone knew that quoting someone out of context with the intention to make them look bad is against site rules. Apparently people have these "feelings," and Mowen hates ruining my fun.

Please only one order at the time and keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times. GrandmistressD cannot be held accountible or responsible for any injury, psychological or physical, these signatures may cause.

May cause fever, joint pain, hair loss, liver failure, slow heartbeat, Lupus-Like Syndrome, rash, vasculitis, diabetes, pain, throwing up, erectile disfunction, diarrhea, Stevens-Johnsons Syndrome, breast tenderness, decreased blood platelets, seizures, blurred vision, insomnia, problem with periods, life threatening allergic reaction, bronchospasm, stomach ulcer, Serotonin Syndrome, problem with *********** and suicidal thoughts.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:18am | Report
I can has two?

Quote: Mobafire drinking game rule 1: Take a shot every time nicknamemy goes into a random thread and makes it about Yi or Singed.
By: Luther3000

Quote: can you send me a picture, 'manda? I'd really like to hang it up by my bed so's to wake up feeling like a creeper every morning! xD
By: Vort

Also I love that Shakespeare quote, can I use that one too? xD
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:20am | Report
Quote: “What hempen homespuns have we swaggering here?”

By: Shakespeare

I am okay with the problems with my period.

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:27am | Report

I can has two?

Quote: Mobafire drinking game rule 1: Take a shot every time nicknamemy goes into a random thread and makes it about Yi or Singed.
By: Luther3000

Quote: can you send me a picture, 'manda? I'd really like to hang it up by my bed so's to wake up feeling like a creeper every morning! xD
By: Vort

Also I love that Shakespeare quote, can I use that one too? xD

There you go madam, enjoy! Also, feel free to use the example.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:28am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

Quote: “What hempen homespuns have we swaggering here?”

By: Shakespeare

I am okay with the problems with my period.

Enjoy and take care!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:31am | Report

dis one has a typo :(
GrandmasterD
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:33am | Report

dis one has a typo :(

Already fixed! Noticed it myself, happens.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:34am | Report
yay :D
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 9:44am | Report
Thanks Mistress :3333
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 9, 2013 10:21am | Report
Ooooo me likey!

I have two though...the first is easy

Quote: Why don't we just take all the homeless people, clean them up, throw them into a grinder and serve them as hamburger meat to all the starving people around the world?

By: Toshabi

the second I can't paraphrase/cut because the whole thing is fantastic...but it is too much to fit anywhere...so I will let you decide what to cut out of it...or **** they could be 3 different quotes

Quote: by birthing people with genetic disease we are weakening are gene pool. Which according to nature is a really really ****ing bad idea. I say abort the genetic diseases, ya people might be sad for a while but in the long run less people will be sad because less people will have the ******** disease. AND the human gene pool will be stronger, in turn making us a stronger species.

Who the **** is content with making humanity itself weak because they want their ******ed child to born. (im not using this insultingly, ******ation is a disease)

Im sorry but I care more about humanity as a species than your ****ing HIV infested body or ******ed new born.

By: MrCuddowls

Thanks GMD you the best!

EDIT: I will cite them also:

here

and here

Thanks to Hogopogo for my signature!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 14

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide