Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

MOBAVERSE Gallery

Creator: JEFFY40HANDS January 7, 2012 11:50am
4126 posts - page 347 of 413
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 9:06am | Report
Iun like that the focal is so big or that it's centered. Could just be a personal opinion though.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 9:07am | Report
Janitsu wrote:
Well I guess it's kinda dark imo. I'd maybe make the face a bit brighter?

Hows this then, I adjusted the curves to make is more brighter, it does fit with the background more
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
Signature Shop!|Tryndamere Guide|Rengar Guide

Thanks again to TheNamelessBard for this fantastic signature, you can check our her signatures here
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 9:14am | Report
Quoted:
Iun like that the focal is so big or that it's centered. Could just be a personal opinion though.

This is the original image. Since the dimensions are more portrait style this is the only way I can scale the image, other wise I would have scaled akali to a small smaller version and work from there
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 11:20am | Report
Yeah I can see how images like that can be difficult to "handle". But there's always a way to work around stuff like that.

IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 1:27pm | Report
Quoted:
Yeah I can see how images like that can be difficult to "handle". But there's always a way to work around stuff like that.

Awesome job, I love the last one especially since the grain of the background and akali blend in very well.

Anyway I understand that there is always a work around, but when I was making the sig I just wanted to do something simple. I also love the way the artist did Akali's eyes so I kinda wanted to focus on that as well.

Shoot for the stars! And while you are it shoot for Hogopogo's Signature Store for out of this world signatures!
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 1:37pm | Report
Mhhh I think I like the first version best, honestly. I'd touch them up more but the PC which has Photoshop is old and slower than a crippled turtle and I can't handle using the program if it involves having to get different resources, fonts etc. Oh well, it was only meant to be an example, but thanks :D

And yeah I understand :P Jus' saying for future notice, if you ever want to use an image that's not wide enough/etc.
IPodPulse
<Altruistic Artist>
IPodPulse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 3, 2014 2:03pm | Report
Quoted:
Mhhh I think I like the first version best, honestly. I'd touch them up more but the PC which has Photoshop is old and slower than a crippled turtle and I can't handle using the program if it involves having to get different resources, fonts etc. Oh well, it was only meant to be an example, but thanks :D

And yeah I understand :P Jus' saying for future notice, if you ever want to use an image that's not wide enough/etc.

Yea I actually used the same idea with my Rengar and Shaco images i posted earlier, It really helps make a plain image into something bigger that you can expand on

Embrace the shadow... we got cookies and signatures, and all you have to do is stop by LaCorpse's Signature Café
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 4:40am | Report
Made a new desktop wallpaper. Emi, the one you made me is on rotation with this one. With your permission, I'd like to scale it down to use as a sig?

I've always been using nebulae and star stock I've found online, but it's so easy to make your own. I had no idea how easy, lol.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 4:43am | Report
Not really criticizing, but isn't it kinda weird to have a wallpaper with your own nickname on it?

Emi
<Fabulous>
Emi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 6, 2014 8:20am | Report
Of course! ^_^ It is yours to do as you please :)
Made this sig myself :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide