Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

So I decided I'ma gonna try and stream soon,...

Creator: Nyoike
October 20, 2012 12:18pm
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Artist's Corner » So I decided I'ma gonna try and stream soon, but first...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nyoike » October 20, 2012 12:18pm | Report
But first thing was first, I needed some sick graphics!
I spent a while working on the background, mostly to get the pattern to fit almost seamlessly.
Background

I have a few questions:
1. Whatdya think?
2. (requires a little backstory) My friend has a lower resolution screen, and when he looked at it he said that the text gets cut off by a LOT, so should I just take it off the background and instead put it in the header?
To be updated soon!
Nyoike's Forum Avatar

Nyoike
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (54)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ChunkFX » October 20, 2012 8:00pm | Report
You need to do 1920x1600 and make it have a gradient bottom run into complete black on the bottom to make it look right.
ChunkFX's Forum Avatar

ChunkFX
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nyoike » October 20, 2012 10:44pm | Report
Why 1920x1600 and why does it need a gradient to black?
Last I checked the image scrolls with the page.
To be updated soon!
Nyoike's Forum Avatar

Nyoike
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ChunkFX » October 21, 2012 12:11pm | Report
It doesn't have to be, but it's very hard to get it to flow without a gradient bottom. And the Twitch.TV size of a streaming page is 1600 length, and 1900 for width because not most have bigger than that, so they won't read whatever is off their page.
ChunkFX's Forum Avatar

ChunkFX
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nyoike » October 21, 2012 4:29pm | Report
Mkay, I'll monkey with my idea and see how it turns out, thanks for the info.
To be updated soon!
Nyoike's Forum Avatar

Nyoike
<Member>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ChunkFX » October 21, 2012 4:53pm | Report
You bet, need anything let me know. I'm quite resourceful when it comes to twitchtv and youtube templates,
ChunkFX's Forum Avatar

ChunkFX
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!