Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

jhoijhoi's review & discussion service

Creator: jhoijhoi June 29, 2011 5:44pm
Goffterdom
<Member>
Goffterdom's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 2:43am | Report
Quoted:
@Gofferdom
Start by removing all but one build at the top. They just clutter things up. State other builds in the guide itself.
If you go Warmog/Frozen Mallet you NEED Atma's Impaler to make it worth it. Otherwise they're just not worth buying over other tanky items.

Fixed, thanks.

My Guides

Jungle Yi
Ranked Kassadin (French Guide)
Ranked Leblanc

Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 9:22am | Report
Guide For (champion):
Shaco

Why I'd like this to be Reviewed:
I feel that I have found a new perspective for Shaco in the current meta, wherein squishy assassin-dps is not always the right call.

What I'd like you to focus on:
Please focus on the viability of this guide in higher elo/ranked/competitive play. Any additional comments with regard to sections missing, etc. would also be appreciated.

Guide Link:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/shaco-unstoppable-jungle-tanky-dps-102477
kin333x
<Member>
kin333x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 11:00am | Report
Guide For (champion): Wukong
Why I'd like this to be Reviewed: i think i might have forgot something, or failed at writing it AGAIN!
What I'd like you to focus on: the guide itself
Guide Link: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/wukong-the-tanky-dps-106043
Thanks to jhoijhoi MoonEdge For the sigs!
ChefoSLR
<Member>
ChefoSLR's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 11:41am | Report
Quoted:

DUDE WTF WHY DID YOU TAKE MY SIG! LOL WTF

Lol, I'm sorry. I just really liked the picture, thought it was allowed? I left a link to your profile below my signature as sign of appreciation for the outstanding work. Again, I apologuise if I crossed any lines, I can remove it, if it's bothering you.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 11:52am | Report
NO...

isn't that common sense? T_T

If you want a sig request one in the sig thread, people have their own sigs, you don't just TAKE THEM from people...it even has my NAME on it...

and I didn't make it...

please remove it T_T

sigs are part of your identity on a forum, you don't just take other people's sigs, that is why there is a signature forum...

I can make you one if you like T_T

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
ChefoSLR
<Member>
ChefoSLR's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 11:59am | Report
Sure, that would be nice. Sorry, I just don't get this website yet. I removed the "comment to vote" option on my guide. Lost 20% rating in one night, wtf...
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:07pm | Report
It applies to all forums though, you don't take other people's signatures.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
ChefoSLR
<Member>
ChefoSLR's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:26pm | Report
Look, I've been working on Photoshop for 5 years now. I always make my own signatures. I'm out of the country now without access to Photoshop so I can't make a signature now. Just thought I'd apply a picture of yours as appreciation for your talent, it was very well done. I already apologuised, please don't teach me obvious things.
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:29pm | Report
I'm not teaching you anything...it was just that you said you don't get this website, but it applies to all sites, not just this site.

And I didn't make that sig.

And, I said I could make you one if you want, or someone else can, just request in the signature thread.

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2011 12:47pm | Report
Take it to PMs guys.
""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi

"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi

"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide