Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Next Guide...List of possible Champions...(Help...

Creator: Robo Ninja Monky
June 4, 2012 11:42am
16 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Build & Guide Discussion » Next Guide...List of possible Champions...(Help me choose one)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » June 4, 2012 11:42am | Report
Hey, people. So, I'm Zander (Robo Ninja Monky IGN) and since people seemed to like the format I used in my Graves guide/the level of information I provided I plan on making a second guide of equal time investment.

I have quite a few champions under my master's belt so I can't really decide which one to make. This is a list of possible champions that I could make an in-depth guide for:

*Note* Each build won't be too unique as I like to win and therefore use the best possible build that I know of which tends to be the renowned build but with tweaks here and there, but I would go very in-depth as to unique abilities they have and how to use them most effectively.

1. Gragas (AP - MID) - gravitating towards this because he is unique and my favorite at the moment for having a blast (haha, punny...get...get it?)

2. Vayne (AD - BOT) - Not gravitating towards this one since I already have a ranged ad bot guide.

3. Nautilus (Support Bottom) - Not too fond of this idea since the top support naut guide is amazing already.

4. Kennen (AP - MID/ AP - TOP) - I'm partial to this idea as well, I simply absolutely love Kennen =P + since the recent change to Will of the Ancients a lot of guides aren't compensating for this change.

5. Olaf (AD - TOP) - This one would take a little more practice on my part to find the perfect build, but I tend to do very well with him in my games, wouldn't mind finishing placing him under my master's belt.

6. Rammus (TANK - JUNGLE) - This is another one I am gravitating towards, I simply love Rammus jungle and have been a user of it since I started playing LoL.

7. Others such as Teemo etc... I just find these to be the most interesting candidates, if you have another hero you want an in-depth guide from me for let me know and provided I know them very well I will consider it!

Anways, let me know what you guys think and if you even care what-so-ever if I make another in-depth guide =P I'm not sure if anyone gives a squirrels poop (which I don't even know what looks like, I never ever see the mystical phenomenon that is squirrel poop).
Deleted.
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (52)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by OTGBionicArm » June 4, 2012 11:53am | Report
I vote Teemo!
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Rep: Esteemed (415)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Amazing Monkey » June 4, 2012 1:03pm | Report
I'd say Rammus, since you have an interest in his guide. Speaking from a writer's perspective, the best work comes from what you know and what you're most motivated to.

Otherwise, I'd say make a guide for a champ that looks like is most needed.

If you felt I contributed and stuff, can I have a (+1 Rep =3)?
Need a sig? Come get one for at Amazing Monkey's Community Sig Shop!
View my Wukong Guide- Great Sage Equal to Heaven, Shyvana Guide- Justice Under Dragon's Wings, or NEW Lulu Guide- Whimsical Wonders of the Imagination! Yay!
Special thanks to Miss Maw, Lazukin, Leipetaco, Xiaowiriamu, LaCorpse, and SarcasmAppreciated for the sigs!
Amazing Monkey's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Amazing Monkey
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (59)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » June 4, 2012 1:38pm | Report
True, at the moment I am thinking Gragas =P
Deleted.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by IceCreamy » June 4, 2012 1:39pm | Report
Look at the current top guides for all those champs you listed and see which one sucks most :P

DuffTime wrote:
ok ok plz carry me omg
i was only waiting for you to ask

Temzilla wrote:
Too hot to be icecream.

Luther3000 wrote:
He looks like a hair gel advert on legs

Toshabi wrote:
Icecreamy, with hair as slick and smooth as the ocean waves of Cocobana
IceCreamy's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
IceCreamy
<Moderator>
Rep: Esteemed (450)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » June 4, 2012 2:39pm | Report
Okay, so, after looking at all the current top guides and seeing what was there. I have decided to go with one of these...

1. Nautilus (Support Bot)

2. Kennen (AP Top/Mid)

3. Rammus (Tank Jungle)

Most likely will go with Nautilus support because it's incredibly fun/effective and their is really only one guide for it at the moment and I play mine differently. =P

I guess I'll start working on it soon, haha. Thanks for helping me narrow it down!
Deleted.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » June 4, 2012 11:55pm | Report
gragas. too less legit guides on this guy :). improve the standards~
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » June 5, 2012 12:05am | Report
Pick what you've been playing almost non-stop for a month or so.

's what I usually do.
True love is found only in yourself.
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Robo Ninja Monky » June 5, 2012 8:55am | Report
Lol, that is looking to be Gragas, but I did that last two months ago with Nautilus as well =P

Gragas is one sexy mofo, I can't stop picking him in blind pick, hehe.
Deleted.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by albableat » June 5, 2012 11:50am | Report
From what I saw, do a Gragas one lol
Want to see an in-depth diamond level LeBlanc guide? Come by and check this ;) It's written by Baekstra who is a Diamond LeBlanc main on EUW and being one myself, I can vouch for it 100%!
albableat's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
albableat
<Scout>
Rep: Established (147)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!