Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Reviewing your guides :)

Creator: MysticalZelda September 27, 2012 4:48am
MysticalZelda
<Member>
MysticalZelda's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 4:51am | Report
IceCreamy wrote:

Thanks again :D

Server: EUW
Champion/sort guide: Nunu & Willump support
Why did you make this? There wasn't any good support Nunu guide out there, so I figured I'd make one :)
Something I need to know? Nope
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/support-nunu-brrrrrr-225882

Build:
Basic support/nunu build. And it's good. I main support, like I said and this works neat. So no comment about it. Maybe buy Oracle's earlier, since you're NUNU.

Layout
You already know, I love your layouts. This one is no difference

Enjoyment to read
Not alot to say about this either, since I already know your style. So ye.

Extra information
Good information. I see you copied something from Jannas guide, but thats fine. They are both supports anyway.

Overal
Really easy to review your guides, theyre all almost the same in how you write, layout, everything. So yea. I will upvote :).

+1

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

Thanks to Arcana3 for the sig :D!

If I helped you in any way, please don't forget to +rep :)
MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 5:02am | Report

Champion/Sort Guide: Leona Support
Why did you make this? No other good support Leona guide out there.
Something I need to know? Contains a "quick guide" in the left column and the full guide is in the right column. It's fairly obvious, but I thought I'd mention it.
Link To The Guide: GrandmistressD's Leona - At Dawn, Look To The East

Build:
Very short build. But I see you extend it in your guide. It might be wise to add some more items in your build. Also there isn't that much difference between the two builds. And the items you mention in the build are fine Leona items.

Layout
I just LOVE how you set this up. That you have the quick guide on the left side, then full guide on the other side. It has some getting used to, most people have these really long guides that have endless scrolling. This is everything, short and detailed. Only maybe some more images of ingame, but that obviously is hard since you have those two sides. I love the way you did your layout, seriously.

Enjoyment to read
I love to read through this. On one side, the basic information, the other side every detail and text. It makes it very comfortable to read through.

Extra information
Since it's a short guide, it doesn't have those endless chapters on how to ward and everything. But the information you give is good, and you also give playstyle information, counters and everything. Plenty of how-to-play-leona info.

Overal
I just love this setup. Ima add this to my favs because I wanna use this on when to pick leona and such. Thank you for sharing.

+1

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

Svinka
<Member>
Svinka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 7:18am | Report
Server: EUNE
Champion/sort guide: Kayle/Hybrid
Why did you make this? Boredom
Something I need to know? **** Teemo
Link to the guide: Here you go

Check out my Kayle Guide!

Phil15
<Member>
Phil15's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 12:17pm | Report
Server: NA

Champion/sort guide: Pantheon/Jungle

Why did you make this?: I wanted to learn if I could do a decent guide

Something I need to know?: English is not my first language sorry for the typo's you will find

Link to the guide:Here you go
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 10:01pm | Report
Champion/sort guide: Draven/AD Carry
Why did you make this? Draven is my main champion and some of the top Draven guides are a bit dated.
Something I need to know? I may have overlooked a few things in my matchups/support section as I was very tired writing some of it. Not sure.
Link to the guide: Draaaven
MysticalZelda
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 3, 2012 11:32pm | Report
bsurma wrote:

Server: EUNE

Champion/sort guide: Darius

Why did you make this? I saw many Darius guides that weren't updated / had silly builds, so I made this.

Something I need to know? No, just want you to voice your opinion. :)

Link to the guide: Here.

Build:
Very stable and standard Darius build. You know exacly what to build when. And you show that, since you have a few different choices, which I always prefer. A guide/build to have open during the game just to check what to buy again. Allthough I am not an experienced Darius(Dyrus) player, but I do know a standard bruiser/Darius build.

Layout
Very good BB-coding, but you could add some more stuff like in game pictures and such. You already got a few, but for example a nice picture of Darius at the start of the guide. Apart from that the layout is really nice. No more comments :)

Enjoyment to read
I enjoy reading this, even though I don't really play Darius. That is a good sign. you give plenty of good and clear information with plenty of BBcoding. GJ.

Extra information
You just give SO much information on him. So +1 on that.

Overal
Very good guide, plenty of everything. My only not I have is, like I said, maybe some art of him during the guide and such. Overall this really deserves the +1

+1

Thanks to TinyStar for the sig :D!

H4xDefender
<Veteran>
H4xDefender's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 6, 2012 10:04am | Report
Champion/sort guide: Gangplank/Bruiser
Why did you make this? I want to make sure people know how to play Gangplank efficiently TODAY. Not when S2 started.
Something I need to know? Doesn't look pretty
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/competitive-solo-top-gangplank-250716
Maelstrom147
<Member>
Maelstrom147's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 15, 2012 7:44pm | Report
Champion/sort guide: Riven
Why did you make this? To help other people
Something I need to know? First Guide, but I don't want it to be my last
Link to the guide: http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/riven-the-exile-253420
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 21, 2012 8:03am | Report
Server:EUW
Champion/sort guide:Twisted Fate
Why did you make this?Share ma knowledge
Something I need to know?umm, hi :D
Link to the guide:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/how-to-tango-with-tf-252624

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
TheMcDanee
<Member>
TheMcDanee's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 25, 2012 1:36am | Report
Champion/sort guide: Amumu Jungle Tank
Why did you make this?: I feel that there aren't many that know how to truly play Amumu
Something I need to know?: I can take criticism
Link to the guide:http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/amumu-dealing-bandadges-since-2009-255844
Thanks to Amazing Monkey and Wombo for the signature :)
The one with Riven was done by me :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide