Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Just Joined Mobafire!

Creator: ReignReneshin
May 8, 2012 6:37pm
23 posts page 1 of 3 Forums » Community Games » Just Joined Mobafire!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ReignReneshin » May 8, 2012 6:37pm | Report
Hi there! Name's Richard, ReignReneshin from the NA server! Just thought I'd throw out a little short hello to the Mobafire community. :) I'm a heavy Jax player so I guess I'll be posting a Jax guide and a bunch of others sooner or later, but anyways, hi! :D
ReignReneshin's Forum Avatar

ReignReneshin
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by A Chubby Baby » May 8, 2012 7:00pm | Report
welcome to the community~
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
Rep: Distinguished (290)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Keondre » May 8, 2012 7:03pm | Report
Welcome! We are glad to have you.
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre's Forum Avatar

Keondre
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (221)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » May 8, 2012 7:09pm | Report
Herro!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by CasterMaster » May 8, 2012 7:48pm | Report
Welcome to Mobafire, or should I say, Greetings Jax player? =D
We offer a variety of good Jax guides, but if you make your own, you'd get to display everyone your opinions, ideas and thoughts!
Take us away!

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Keondre » May 8, 2012 8:04pm | Report
I love welcoming new people, especially ones that are enthusiastic about creating guides. We offer a wide variety of features here at MobaFire, use them wisely :3

Anyways, have fun. It's an amazing site, been using it for 4 months, love it!

The more you use the site, the more +Reps you get. The more +Reps, the more features come your way. We currently have 3 status' available to users.... Editor, Scout and Veteran. Please check out these 2 threads to see how you can become one of them!

Click here to see how to become a Veteran!

Look at here to see how to obtain Scout, Editor, and Veteran.

HAVE FUN!

사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Keondre's Forum Avatar

Keondre
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (221)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ReignReneshin » May 9, 2012 5:48am | Report
Wow, thanks for all the welcomes! :) And yes, you can greet me as a Jax player! XD To be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first about joining and introducing myself because of the mean community of LoL that I run into frequently, but this is a lot more different, so I'm sure I'll enjoy my stay here. Now to find out how to make the cheatsheets and such. D:
ReignReneshin's Forum Avatar

ReignReneshin
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by The Overmyynd » May 9, 2012 9:56am | Report
Yeah the people here only get nasty when we disagree over piddly **** lol. The professional trolls that occupy the game dont usually take the time to hang out here. And if they do, they get booted pretty fast. Our admins and mods have a personal hate for trolls XD
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar

The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Rep: Established (139)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PerpetualDuplicity » May 9, 2012 11:25am | Report
Welcome to Mobafire again! :)
PerpetualDuplicity's Forum Avatar

PerpetualDuplicity
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (10)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Bryun » May 9, 2012 11:45am | Report
Looking forward to your Jax guides.
None of the Jax guides so far have made an impact yet.

Bryun's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Rep: Esteemed (309)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!