Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Just To Introduce Myself

Creator: Razzleberry
April 18, 2012 11:56am
6 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Just To Introduce Myself
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Razzleberry » April 18, 2012 11:56am | Report
Hiya, my name is Razzleberry (my in-game name is Buzzleberry...yeah, I have an obsession with berries.)
I used Mobafire just for the guides but I quickly realized the community is actually pretty awesome so I joined. :)

Fave Characters/Roles: I love supports and AD carry. But I'm better at supports. I'm a Sona, Lulu, Janna user. I also love Morgana, but I don't really think she's a support and I only play her when my team composition (since I'm forced to solo queue, since I'm only Level 16-ish) is AP hungry. I love Ashe and am trying Kog'Maw (I kinda suck with him....spam ult too much). Going to try Twisted Fate soon. :D (Note: I have not yet tried Soraka, and to be honest, I had bad experiences against her, so I'm kinda boycotting her. ^_^ I know, I know..)

I occasionally play Katarina for fun.

So add me and I'll probably accept in the LoL Client. Invite me to a game if you see me online and just say that you're from MobaFire. :) Just know that I'm Level 16-ish so I'm not going to be the most amazing player.

Anyway, hi Mobafire and see you in the forums and on Summoner's Rift.
Razzleberry's Forum Avatar

Razzleberry
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheRedPenguin » April 18, 2012 1:22pm | Report
Its nice that you try out many other roles then just concentrating on one.
I still regret jungling too much...I can't last hit anymore...

Welcome :D
TheRedPenguin's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
TheRedPenguin
<Inhouse Regular>
Rep: Notable (47)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Razzleberry » April 18, 2012 8:01pm | Report
Haha, thanks. :D I like to break out of being typecast when I pick my champs. But I really can only do ranged, which is why my Katarina is...sorely lacking sometimes. :D

But thanks again for the welcome.
Razzleberry's Forum Avatar

Razzleberry
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Sept » April 18, 2012 9:06pm | Report
Hello there ^^
Sept's Forum Avatar

Sept
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (14)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by MrBarney » April 19, 2012 11:32pm | Report
welcome
My League of Legends stats is on Battlefy
MrBarney's Forum Avatar

MrBarney
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lilpwninprincess » April 20, 2012 12:08am | Report
Welcome :)
Lilpwninprincess's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lilpwninprincess
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!