Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Looking for Ranked 3v3 team (im NEW)

Creator: Y0iTsChin0
February 7, 2013 6:42pm
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » Looking for Ranked 3v3 team (im NEW)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Y0iTsChin0 » February 7, 2013 6:42pm | Report
Like the title says, "Looking for Ranked 3v3 team (im NEW)" by new i mean the whole 'rank' scene. Im actually still consider myself new still since i have only been playing for a couple months and still dont know some of the vocabulary that players use in this game lmao but anyways im looking for a mature team that atleast knows what they are doing and can help guide me and make me a better player, and also uses skype to communicate is all that im looking for really. The main reason why i wanna play rank is to get a gold border xP but yea thats it. Oh, and before i forget to mention what champs i use, i use ashe, riven, jax, kha zix, vayne, and fizz just for some heads up. Im also a very active player so ill be on most of the time. Thanks for your time guys appreciate it. Add me if you want, Djmonsta88
Y0iTsChin0's Forum Avatar

Y0iTsChin0
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Chumpaddle » February 28, 2013 11:19am | Report
hey you can join my team if you want we are looking for new members but i'm also looking for a new 3v3 team because my teammates are studying allot so i cannot play 3v3 ranked as much as i would like. il add you

greetz Chumpaddle
Chumpaddle's Forum Avatar

Chumpaddle
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Chumpaddle » February 28, 2013 11:21am | Report
wierd, i cant add you on leagueoflegends try to add me
Chumpaddle's Forum Avatar

Chumpaddle
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Rhollback » February 28, 2013 4:54pm | Report
3x3 Ranked? That's a thing? Why wasn't I told?

Anywho unless you find a team that's looking for players, I'd suggest getting more ranked games under your belt first.

Thanks to the very talented The_Nameless_Bard
Rhollback's Forum Avatar

Rhollback
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (19)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Thalia Kael » February 28, 2013 8:16pm | Report
Rhollback wrote:

3x3 Ranked? That's a thing? Why wasn't I told?

Lawl
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Rep: Memorable (79)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!