Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

PAX East

Creator: 3pthorror
March 28, 2012 11:28am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Community Games » PAX East
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by 3pthorror » March 28, 2012 11:28am | Report
Hello Summoners, so at the moment me and 2 of my friends are going to be attending PAX East on saturday, and we want to enter the 5v5 tournament that Riot is holding. As you can see there is a clear problem here since we need 5 people. So I'm here to ask if anyone who will be attending PAX East wants to be on my team, preferably we need a mid lane and support but if you cant support you could jungle. IGN is 3pthorror, friend me and we can play together, I'm looking for anyone who is a half decent player, and be lvl 30 plz. Thank!!!!
3pthorror's Forum Avatar

3pthorror
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by 3pthorror » March 28, 2012 2:14pm | Report
bump
3pthorror's Forum Avatar

3pthorror
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by PotatisFarfar » March 28, 2012 3:08pm | Report
Sure thing. But you guys have to pay for my plane ticket.
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Rep: Established (110)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by virago » March 28, 2012 5:02pm | Report
Moved to Introductions & Matchmaking
Thank you to our Veteran member jhoijhoi for this signature
virago's Forum Avatar

virago
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (71)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by 3pthorror » March 28, 2012 5:12pm | Report
Thanks for moving I wasnt sure where this was supposed to go. And I would if I had the money legit lol.
3pthorror's Forum Avatar

3pthorror
<Member>

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!