Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Player Looking For Group/Guild/Clan Etc.

Creator: DEWO October 11, 2010 3:20am
Smitty224
<Member>
Smitty224's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 5:57pm | Report
Server: US
Your Ingame Nick: xconfuzionzx
Your Summoner lvl: 22
Number of won games: 32
Champions you play best: I am not sure my best yet, but my mains are currently: Shen, Rammus, Singed, Nidalee and Sona
Number of champions owned: 36
Runebook setups you use: Tank(I like to tank a lot), Ranged AP Carry, Support, Melee DPS. I have 1 unused page, I plan to set it up for Udyr Jungling, I am learning him.
Lixxy
<Member>
Lixxy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 9:17am | Report
Server: EU
Ingame name: Lilixy
Summoner Level: 13
Number of won games: 14
Champions you play best: Not really sure.. But I enjoy playing: Sona, LeBlanc, Lux, Ashe, and Vayne!
Number of champions owned: 12
Runebook setups you use: Still working on it...

I'm pretty new to LoL so.. I'm not really that great. XD But it'd be nice to have some people to play with and get to know, and maybe for some people to help me get better!! >.< I'm an eager learner and love making new friends so.. Yeah! If you wanna play sometime, hit me up! :3
covaithe
<Member>
covaithe's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 11:09am | Report
Okay, I'll give this a shot.

Ingame name: covaithe
Summoner Level: 13
Number of games won: 31
Champions you play best: No fixed preferences yet, but here are some I've had luck with: Amumu, Soraka, Annie, Chogath, Tristana
Number of champions owned: 4, I think? I can usually find something fun to play in the free list, so I'm taking my time buying more.
Runebook setups: Only one at the moment, with fairly generic cheap runes. Doesn't seem worth spending much on runes until 20th level.

I'm a casual gamer in the sense that I don't have much time to commit to the game. I have a job and a family, and between the two I'm lucky if I can squeeze out two hours in a day to play. That said, when I do get time to play I want to make the most of it, by doing my best to play well, and by finding people to play with who I actually enjoy playing with. I'd love to find some in-game friends vaguely near my level who just like to play well and have a good time, and who don't lose their tempers and start hurling insults if someone doesn't play the way they think they should. I have a microphone, and am happy to skype/vent/TS/whatever.
johnnyrocks
<Member>
johnnyrocks's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 5, 2011 4:10pm | Report
Your Ingame name: Johnnyrocks
Your Summoner lvl: 30
Number of won games: Normal: 350, Ranked: None (Haven't played since the level 25 permitted to play ranked)
Champions you play best: Tryndamere, Gankplank and garen.
Number of champions owned: Let's just say a lot :|

Basically, I'm looking for clan members who are willing to join. If you're really interested please contact me by my summoner name or go to www.tetragaming.com and contact me johnwtf :3
Martijoha
<Member>
Martijoha's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 6:57am | Report
Server:EU
Ingame Nickname. Duffeldvergen
Summoner lvl. 30
Number of won games.Normal ;221 wins. Ranked ;2 wins.(i just started playing ranked)
Ranked ELO. Im not completely sure what this is (not to long ago i got in 30) But i think it is ;946
Champions I play best. Teemo(Main) Urgot(Main) Morde.
Number of champions owned. 42 Champions owned.
Runebook setups I use. This depends on the Champion but usally;

Mark: Magic pen
Armor pen

Seal: Mana regen

Glyph: Ap
Ap pr level
Magic resist pr level

Extra: Im norwegian so I dont speak english that clean and good, i appritiate if you respect my english the way it is(Norwegian acsent)
I play about maby 2-4 hours a day (im sorry but i'm not sure what time that is in am/pm. it depends on what else i have to do) Else i skateboard in my freetime so if its nice wether half my day goes on to do that.

I maby have some writing fail too and i apologize that! Thank you!
Dakirokor
<Member>
Dakirokor's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2011 10:02pm | Report
Server:Us
Your Ingame Nick: Dakirokor
Your Summoner level: 30 have been for a while
Number of games won: approaching 948 wins, 781 losses
Champions I play best: Caitlyn, Cassiopeia, Nasus, Udyr, Amumu
I live in alberta so mountain time, and pretty much 3pm-1am
Ranked ELO: 3v3 W-6 L-2 Unranked
Solo Que 5v5 W-39 L-28 Lv-5 1369
Aranged 5v5 W-3 L-4 Unranked
I own a lot of champs so il list the ones I don't have: Alistar, Blitzcrank, Brand, Corki, Galio, Gragas, Janna, Karma, karthas, Maokai, Miss Fortune, Morgana, Rumble, Shen, Sona, Swain, Taric, Vladimir, Zilean
Rune Pages: 1-Ap page (magic pen marks, mp5 per level seals, ap per level glyphs, flat ap quints)
2-Attack speed AD page (Armour pen marks, mp5 per level seals, attack speed glyphs, flat health quints)
3-More tanky AD page (armour pen marks, dodge seals, cdr glyphs, flat health quints)
4-Crit page for gankplank or trynd (Crit damage marks and quints, crit chance seals and glyphs)
5-Tank page (magic resis marks, armour seals, magic resis glyphs, flat health quints)
6-Jungling page (attack speed marks, armour seals, attack speed glyphs, flat health quints

Looking for a 5v5 team to start playing with regularily so that we all can get used to how we each play, make sure there aren't possibly gonna have that feeder/leaver that everone knows so well, and possibly progressing into some tournaments.
HUDGaming
<Member>
HUDGaming's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2011 8:49pm | Report
In game name: HUDGaming
Summoner level: 14
Number of won games: 35
Best champions: Eve Udyr (tiger) learning some more champs

time i play most of the time
Come take a look at Rydia- Missionary of the Shadows
Six Nails
<Member>
Six Nails's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2011 1:20pm | Report
Ingame Nickname-six nails
Summoner lvl-12
Number of won games-32
Champions i play best-dingus
Number of champions owned-0
Runebook setups you use-none

time im usually on-everyday around 2-4ish (depends,) at night from 7-10, and every other weekend ( i know its weird its my work scheduel though. Im eastern standard

what i bring to the table- haha game wise not much im terrible but the people i already play with only do so cause they think im funny. i guess my rage amuses them...
TopStoner1
<Member>
TopStoner1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2011 1:54pm | Report
My in game nickname is TopStoner1, and I am the top stoner :D. I play on the US servers and I just reached summonr lvl 30 about two weeks ago. I have only been playing LoL for about 3 months now but i have fallen in love with the game. I have 230 plus normal wins. While for ranked games i am breaking even at 4-4. I have actually only played in 8 ranked games. my top 5 champs are nocturne, cassiopea, xin, ryze, and chogath (while i am just as good with the next five champs on my usable list) I own around 20 champions. I have four rune pages, one is for tankers (in progress atm), one is for hybrids, one is for magers (megpen, ap, cds) and one melee dps (AS, armorpen, armor)
I play at random usualy since i work two jobs and go to school fulltime, i pretty much play whenever I can. Lately, i have found this to be 10pm-1am EST or around noon to three pm EST.

I can bring great team leadership and killersmanship throughout a game. By looking at my name you can guess what i do before i start a game so sometimes i make a stupid move, but I am able to take 3v1 fights with cass and win :D. Once I have my kills and my farm, It takes alot to bring me down. I usually get the most kills and assists in a game as i think it is necessary to harass the enemy as mcuh as possible, when it is safe. You want a player that will annoy the enemy like no tomorrow with their actual gameplay? Then I am right here baby!! Let me join your team and show you what i can do for you :D. just add me to your buddy list and message me when you see i am on, and reference this post so I know where you found me from.
alrevis
<Member>
alrevis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 19, 2011 2:34pm | Report
Server: US or EU
Your Ingame Nick: alrevis
Your Summoner lvl. 30
Number of won games. Normal and ranked. ranked 6-5 normal 300-200
Your Ranked ELO 1290
Champions you play best (MAX 5) urgot,master yi,gangplank,soraka,and rammus
Number of champions owned: 24
Runebook setups you use. armor pen/dodge/cd

My name is phil i got a headset and skype/ts2/ts3/vent I am on any time i am needed all week and play competivly i am looking for a 5v5 team that i can work team comp with and win with ill play tanky dps straight up dps and support for any team
Its good to be Yi
Urgot does what he damn well pleases
WAPA CHANG!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide