Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

An Unexpected Journey - S6 Ranked

Creator: Nighthawk February 7, 2016 6:47pm
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 7:55pm | Report

oh boy

they mad

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 8:52pm | Report

Got a double kill early. My build was wack as ****, fortunately didnt matter. Couldn't really 1v1 Renekton for a long time and died to ganks stupidly. Fortunately I picked up 2 triple kills in teamfights and eventually we took an advantage off a won teamfight with me, jinx, and leo up to take baron and then we pushed down inhib's, won another teamfight in base, and ended game.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2016 10:24pm | Report

Honestly, stupid *** Garen.

Team never listens to calls.

Etc.

I got tilted and mechanically played like **** though. Eventually we won because we got 5th drag and baron right afterwards and we had done well on a previous push.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 4:35pm | Report

Lane phase was ez, Fid started drain level 1 and I killed him because of it, got a double kill by waiting for fid to use fear on braum and then killing them because of braum passive. Rinse and repeat. was 8/1 out of laning phase and had tri (no reason to buy it, just felt like it) + reaver at 20min, IE at 25min.

Rest of team was stomping so I stopped caring to much and died 1v1 to kog diving under tier 2 turret, diving Malz with ult up and no qss, etc.

We were so far ahead it didn't really matter though.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 5:23pm | Report

Full 5 man premade.

Lane phase was much closer this time.

Was 1/0/2 at end of lane phase, roamed mid to counter gank corki leona and picked up a double kill. Got a lot of assists off a teamfight but died to Hec ult + malphite ult without flash up.

We picked off 3 and killed Baron off it at 22min and then grouped top. Sloppy play made me die during a tower dive but we continued to push and eventually aced to kill inhib mid, at which point they surrendered.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 6:01pm | Report

They made me play jungle :(

However I swapped with leblanc for jax. Early game was pretty much normal. Farmed, farmed, and farmed.

Got devourer, took all of Amumu's jungle, got guinsoo's, continued farming.

Got a nice gank off to kill Malphite for fb with Gnar. He unfortunately died a couple of times later on. Bot lane wasn't doing so hot, although I didn't notice that Leona got all the kills.

I double killed Draven Leo bot lane, killed Lux in a tower dive mid, and my splitpush was pretty much set.

Killed Malphite to get bot inhib, then killed leo while she was recalling.

Eventually we got Baron and they over extended in a teamfight botlane so I splitpushed the nexus.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 15, 2016 6:45pm | Report

Basically Lucian didn't trade with me and I was forced into supporting with Lux with adc runes and masteries.

Didn't really do to badly, but Kat got stomped and was useless the entire game.

I tried to carry in her place but in all honesty probably should have just gone full APC cause I didn't have enough damage to do much.

25 Mejai stacks is a lot, but not enough.

Pretty happy with my play this game, missed 1 or 2 ults but overall secured a lot of kills with it. We maybe could have won if I did more damage or team used my shields better.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 20, 2016 9:33pm | Report

Fizz is hard, there's a certain point in the game where he can pretty much just one shot you if you get in range, and I failed to respect that sometimes during the game.

I missed a lot of key ults as well and could have made things a lot easier.

Need to stop assuming i'll hit people when they're not cc'd since it's so easy to step out of the way.

Overall not a bad game, my cs was pretty good as well.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 21, 2016 1:36pm | Report

got rekt by blitz and fed like a scrub, not much to say, morg was toxic as ****, tried teamfighting but they were to far ahead and their vlad carried quite hard.

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 27, 2016 7:05pm | Report

Jax was open, so I took him. Ended up getting a quadra kill. Hard farmed pretty hard at the start, died for FB when Yasuo was camping bot bush and I tried to take scuttle with low hp.

Ended up returning the kill after a while when I ganked top and we killed Tryn, then Yasuo came and I killed him as well.

From there I just told Wu to go with team and they did whatever while I split vs tryn since I knew he couldn't fight me. Was 6/1/1 after lanephase with a farmed devourer. Continued to farm and feed off Tryn/yasuo, everyone was pretty terrified. Got a little careless at the end to die since I towerdived nexus turrets twice.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide