Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Journey to silver with mr skarner guide

Creator: SirSpankAlot February 12, 2013 9:18am
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 9:18am | Report
Ahum , hello dudes and dudets. I am currently looking for an amazing duo queue partner who would like to climb to silver together with me. The reason that I'm doing this is because I went from silver V to bronze III in solo queue which blows. I am absolutely pissed because of that and thus I'm looking for someone who can help me. Having 1 friend on my team would mean having one ****** less :).
Preferred role: Jungler , Top , Support
Preferred Champion: Skarner , Xin Zhao , Nocturne , Taric , Morgana , Xerath
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!

Check out my guide on Skarner, The Crystal Vanguard
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 12, 2013 3:06pm | Report
Uh, you can't drop from silver to bronze, plat to gold, gold to silver etc. with the new system. Do you mean you were in the silver V region before the new system, but you dropped and then got placed in bronze 3?

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
SirSpankAlot
<Member>
SirSpankAlot's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 14, 2013 9:44am | Report
Well before the new system I was like Silv V region but then I lost like 1 game and got placed in Bronze I. Good enough , I played my way up and got to play best out of 5. Won 2 times but then got a 3 loss streak. After that I have only been encountering random people... Afkers ... trollers... And thus I'm in bronze IV now. I somehow always end up being trolled like hell... I pick xin jungle and they want me to support last minute... Weird **** bro. And thus I have decided to look for someone who can help me win.
Thanks to Plickz and Alexanpt for the awesome Sigs!

Check out my guide on Skarner, The Crystal Vanguard

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide