Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Joxuu's rankeds for Diamond 1

Creator: Joxuu October 7, 2013 11:26am
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2014 9:56am | Report
The ELO differences in eune rankeds are ridicilous.

(It's not just this game but every game)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 21, 2014 10:25am | Report
I will start to max E second. It's so good atm.

(The flames for leaving evelynn open were insane)

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 22, 2014 10:28am | Report
Qualified for series.

I can't recall a game where I have not been flamed for my pick.

1: "LOL First time Jax against counter Vladimir"

2: "Report Jax so hard"

-> Assuming it's possible to hard report someone.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2014 2:09am | Report
Platinum IV. Was hoping to skip a tier but meh, can't win always.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 23, 2014 9:50am | Report
Yes. I was a support.

Pantheon wanted top lane over support so I ended up going bot. He got pissed for not buying wards and then getting rekt by Lee. Rest of the game he just split pushed and didn't join a single team fight because he didn't get ganks so we practically won 4v5.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 25, 2014 9:20am | Report
EUNE Diamond, show me what you've got.

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 28, 2014 11:01am | Report
Platinum 1, the adventures of lagg continue.

Especially the last game as Lucian was horrifying. Someone started downloading **** with wireless so I had 2-3 second delay troughout the game but we had fed Jax and Irelia so I didn't need to do much.

Enemy Tristana was trashtalking me and came 1v1 when I had 350ish ping and I played with 1 hand due being on phone and I still won. No sweat :P

Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:07am | Report
Tibbeber support too strong

Also had a Jax game where I DC'd and then got babysitted by enemy Shaco and Twisted Fate. Like as soon as I entered lane, I had Shaco ganking from golems and Twisted Fate ultimating from mid. Ended up 0-4 or something. (Was against Riven)

I was a good guy in the second game of Annie since my ADC was pretty decent so I let him have the kills ;)

FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 3:49am | Report
EUNE so far looks like the promised land of elo
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 4:52am | Report
Diamond promotions. Played with LevasK in both games.

Pretty standard to see Tristana pick against Lucian and if Lucian is banned people pick Tristana as first pick. I'm fine with that tho because I like playing Kog'Maw.

LevasK played Rengar and Susan.

@Falseo: Yeah well sort of. I haven't had the luxury of being carried other than 1 game I believe so it's still kinda tough. I've had very few AFK/DC in the last games which explains the sudden winstreaks.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide