Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Khazem's Season 3 stuff

Creator: Khazem November 15, 2012 3:04pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 5:04am | Report
glad to hear that, otherwise I would've started the project "Donate for Khazem" :D

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 8:55am | Report
Khazem wrote:

Found a temporary solution, so I'm still good (for now) but it's still a timebomb, so I've basically just bought myself a little time.

As I'm going on, I decided to turn this whole ranked thing into 'project-Elise'. I will only play Elise in ranked on my main account from now on, regardless of what role I have to fill (but will generally try to go top as that is by far her strongest lane).
I just had to dodge a game because someone banned Elise when I said I was going to play her >:c

Please, no AD carry Elise. I have bad memories of having one of those in solo queue.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 12:20pm | Report
Update on project Elise.

Short summaries:

Game 1. Laned against a Jax. Never really had any difficulties despite being camped by Nocturne. At level 4, Nocturne ganked me with around half health, Jax was pretty low as well at the time so I picked up first blood and the red buff. I nearly killed Jax too but he flashed under his turret.
From there, top lane was pretty much over. I zoned Jax for the rest of the laning phase and because other lanes were winning as well (mostly because all the pressure went top and our jungler was free to do whatever he wanted) the enemies surrendered pretty quickly.

Game 2. Laning against Jayce. Slightly closer lane, but still very much in Elise's favor. This game the farm was much closer because it's almost impossible to stop a Jayce from farming.
Got first blood top when Rengar came for a sneaky gank from behind, Jayce had no chance to get away.
From there I was able to pretty much 'farm' him. The enemy Tristana had connection issues so bottom lane had all the freedom in the world. Our Rengar was camping mid because it was the only lane he could actually do something in. Because of all the lanes snowballing, the enemy team surrendered at 20.

Game 3. Another lane against Jax, also with a Nocturne in the jungle. Early on, Nocturne ganked top, but I got away pretty easily. 20 seconds later, he returned, but Dr. Mundo had made his way top. I baited Nocturne into engaging on me and even though I died, Dr. Mundo got first blood on Nocturne and also managed to kill Jax. Because I got both assists, I started off with a nice gold lead on Jax.
At that point I was able to completely zone him from cs for at least 5 minutes as I froze the lane near my tower. 10 minutes in, Jax had 18 cs to my 73. Game ended in another early surrender.

Current Elo: 1652
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 12:27pm | Report
omg khazem I can't believe you gonna do this

isn't she kinda banned a lot tho T_T

Also how did you fix it?

Also, you'd have to describe the issue in more detail, but yea, it's probably a RAM issue. The other 2 less likely possibilities are CPU and mobo.

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 12:55pm | Report
not seen her banned at all yet, might change as I get higher though.

I think part of the problem was my computer overheating, so I just proprely cleaned out the fan area in my computer and turned the fans up a bit and the temperature went down by a good amount. Not had any problems since.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 1:05pm | Report
^ you should clean out the fan regularly, it slows your computer down a lot.

also you know what's funny? They buffed Elise, changes are on the PBE. lolololol.

Rainfall
<Member>
Rainfall's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 1:06pm | Report
How good is trinity force Elise? Are you planning on playing it?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Signatures by TheNamelessBard & Jhoijhoi
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 1:17pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

also you know what's funny? They buffed Elise, changes are on the PBE. lolololol.

...wat? o_o

Rainfall wrote:

How good is trinity force Elise? Are you planning on playing it?

It works if you want to play more like a bruiser or if you're laning against someone who's stacking MR. You should only ever consider it if you're really far ahead though. Overall it's not that great of an item on her cause she doesn't really benefit that much from the stats and I'd just use the magic pen build over trinity force most of the times. Q poke too strong.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 1:19pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Pretty sure those changes are already on live, unless they were dumb enough to buff her again.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 27, 2012 3:26pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

Pretty sure those changes are already on live, unless they were dumb enough to buff her again.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Riot's always dumb enough lol.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide