Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

LoliconPriest aka. xIchi Rankedstories...

Creator: xIchi January 14, 2013 2:29pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 2:29pm | Report
So as I have seen many people doing this and got more attention than using the blog option (tho I think the blog is awesome but waaaay too hidden).
As I did my 'Zero to Hero: 'Elohell' is non-existent'-project I struggled to get attention. Later I found out this here is possible, yeah call me stupid, cause I am.

Now, unfortunately, my project is finished, Season 3 started and I skyrocketed over my old Elo and got a Top Rating of unbelievable 1768 Elo! (Around 70~ Elo more than my S2 Top Rating).
After this I started to derp. Winterbreak. Yeah, break, also break from LoL and when I came back I immediately started to play rankeds again, to top that I did only Fiora games... screw me.

Anyway, everytime I play a Ranked game you can see it on my stream:
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest ---- WARNING --- German stream with weird anime music and mumbling asians. If I am in a call with english speaking folks I will obviously speak english, but that is rarely the case.

(On there right now while I am writing this, a Vi Rankedgame from today afternoon, where my Team threw like crazy but the enemy teams Hecarim went uber squishy and I fell behind as jungle Vi, so I got an early GA which probably saved the game somehow: http://www.twitch.tv/loliconpriest/b/356981094)

So to get to a conclusion:
I will be starting to make this my own little Diary / Rankedstories thread.
While I have been doing my Zero to Hero project, I noticed how helpfull it is to reminince about the past game. You see so many faults and things that could have been done waaay better than it was.
If LoLReplay would not be bugged like it is right now, I would upload Replays that noone would want to see.
So just watch my stream www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest

See Ya xIchi
Cam on cac ban nghe lo toi :D
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 2:43pm | Report
xIchi wrote:
Cam on cac ban nghe lo toi :D

It's funny how this may be an insult to everyone who reads it but no one will ever know.

gl ^^

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 2:44pm | Report
Don't worry it is something really nice and uber polite, I'd never say sth like that in daily life :P.

Thanks, wayne!
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2013 3:17pm | Report
There's a blog on this website?

Jk, good luck mate.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 15, 2013 6:05am | Report
So, Ima starting now: www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest
SoloQ, Screens and conclusion will be edited :P

Edit:
Almost back to 1600 again :P
Elo:1593

Conclusion:
21-0-9 Masteries

First game of the day, so I did not go jungle since my jungling is rather weak when I am not warmed up.
I ended up just picking Ezreal as second pick and playing him easymode.
Laning Phase was super easy. Sona zoned them like one should do and my Q just dealt heavy damage on both Graves and Lulu.

Still I missed tons of early game kills. Like seriously, I missed 5 sure kills with my Ult. :/

Sadly I won't be doing more tody, need to prepare for band practice :x
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 7:36am | Report
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest -- Online
Ranked as Vi:
Red: Arpen/Atkspeed , Yellow: Flat Armor, Blue, Attack Speed, Quints: Arpen
21 - 9 - 0 Masteries

--- Had to close stream, internet sucking ---

Edit:
Conclusion:
So yeah, Caitlynn was supposed to be support, she was premate with Xin Zhao. So there was a huge *****torm in the all chat.
Even though the enemy teams had problems within their own lines, my team just uber lost the early. My Renekton was afk at first cause of a phone call and Akali went firstblood on him.
Mordekaiser was completely shut down by Xin Zhao early on mid. Then he switched to top and gave Akali some more kills.

Meanwhile Xin got me in my jungle, my counterplays were really suckish... oh well my internet was lagging aswell. Streaming was never a problem. Until someone watched movies haha.

And once again I had to go full tankish since I started with 1-3. Meh. Worked out quite nicely. We caught Ezreal a few times (who was roaming and got like 5 kills outta that) and I could easily just R Cait, Akali or Ezreal for an easy fight.

-- Probably I got carried this time. Again.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 16, 2013 2:49pm | Report
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest -- ONLINE

Ready for a last game of the day before I go to sleep in my fluffy bed :3

Jungle Vi
21 - 9 - 0
Red: Arpen/Atkspeed
Yellow: Flat Armor
Blue: Atkspeed
Quints: Arpen

-- Again had to shut down stream, dafuq internet -1594

Gosh this game was totally akward.
Every lane pushed, bot was constantly trading kills.
Everytime I tried to gank top either by river or laneganking, Darius pushed to the max. Then finally we could kill him, no he leaves me alone and then flashes + ult, but no kill.. great.

Mid was acting way to obvious when I ganked. The only thing I needed from Galio to gank was a slow from his Q.
No, when I was near mid, he stopped using any skills, instead he got hit by ryze all the time. For real <.<.<.
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2013 9:03am | Report
Stream is online, hopefully my net wont die this time o0
www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest

DuoQ
Ezreal, lost.
Did FB but well, team went derp. Going for another one...

Edit:
I won't be uploading results of games I did not stream, if I am not streaming I totally lose the sense of 'I have to make a conclusion and need to post on my thread' xD
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2013 4:16am | Report
So I did quite some Rankdes yesterday, but the outcome was like +/- 0 xD... So Ima tryin to stream again today. I hope my net is fixed now :x...

www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest

Support Leona

Runes: Red Flat Armor, Yellow Flat Armor, Blue Flat Mres, Quints GP10.
Masteries: 1 12 17
Conclusion:
Bot did not went that bad, but unfortunately I got a Bug Splat and hit level 6 waaay 2 late.
We kinda won the fights but then Nocturne was Bot while the whole enemy team was at mid to baron. I tried to ward but got cought after that Elise went suicide and Panth always suicides anyway.

Additionaly, this Nocturn was Last Pick, the moment we both could pick he instapicked a Jungler, but as it seems he is totally not used to jungling. Gosh :x
xIchi
<Member>
xIchi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 19, 2013 5:41am | Report
Stream ON: www.twitch.tv/LoliconPriest

This time for real, I hope my Internet wont die halfway -_-.

Jungle Shaco:
Red:Arpen
Yellow:Flat Armor
Blue: Atkspeed
Quints: Atkspeed
Mastieres: 21 - 9 - 0

Conclusion:
Not much to say, team just played perfectly in sync. Awesome match :P

Next Match:
Jungle Nocturne:
13 ArPen
13 Armor
14% Attackspeed
9 21 0
Conclusion:
We were quite good early to mid game.
But my Irelia, tho I helped her to win top, went squishy mode. Zephyr and Zeal+Sheen, dafuq?

And anyone who plays with me sometime will know that I hate AP Cho Gath, sorry GMD, but I have never, really never ever won with an AP Cho Gath (as main AP on mid) in my team -_-

Not to mention this utterly ******ed Ashe...

Jungle Kha Zix:
15 AD
13 Armor
12 Mres
21 9 0

Conclusion:
Again we did kinda good but my Vayne decided to 2v5 and went afk later.
Then we went for Nashor, only Nunu and I attacked them, ofc. The rest was running around in circles in front of the Nashorpit. Srsly, do they ever learn? When doing Baron, just finish Baron and deal with the enemy team afterwards OMG.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide