Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Luther Rages Part II - The Goldening

Creator: Luther3000 September 15, 2012 12:54pm
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 11:15pm | Report
I'd expect a Sona to have a lot of trouble with Blitzcrank tbh.

At least the ones I faced did, hue

Good job! ^^

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 24, 2012 11:17pm | Report
I start with boots vs. Blitz for a reason! >:D

The only time I died was when I had to ward the bush because we didn't have sight of it / Blitz hadn't shown his face in a while... and BOOM! Couldn't even Flash our lol.

Luther, don't be silly. Keep playing Ezreal if he's a good pick / you want to. :P See if you can beat my 7-0 with him when I first started playing ranked! ;) Besides, once you lose 1 it'll be like a relief! :D
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 12:33am | Report
Carrying noobs all day everyday as ezreal. Good luck on getting gold.

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 25, 2012 4:29pm | Report

Duo queue with Mowen some more. I decided to play Corki this time to preserve my Ezreal stats and for a change of pace. Their team worried me a little because they have a lot of CC and I was concerned about Jayce getting fed.

Ashe and Alistar camped the bush at level 1, pretty much the oldest trick in the book and I had already skilled Q so I lost Flash and two health pots but from then on we were still in control of the lane and ended up getting quite a lot of kills again (even if Mowen stole half of them :P). They tried to play aggressively constantly even though it was Ashe and she wasn't using any MR runes against a Corki + Sona lane, which is pretty silly. At one point my new masteries recommended by Khazem ( Tough Skin ) saved me as I dueled Ashe in ~10 minions and lived at 12 health.

We picked up dragon twice and although Jayce did indeed get fed they kept on engaging stupidly, the pinnacle of which was when we saw Ashe and Jayce pushing bot lane and ran to Baron at which point Ashe arrowed into us while we were doing Baron when it wasn't low and none of their team was in range to follow it up, followed by an ace as they arrived late and ran in one at a time.

What I'm noticing at this rating is that people just want to fight all the time even when it's a terrible idea, they don't know how to prioritize targets and they generally have bad micro. With Mowen supporting me and being on Skype together it seems impossible to fail. At this point I'm mostly just worried about running into trolls and losing a lot of rating for free.

My Elo is now visible on my profile, chatrooms and game lobbies which is a little confusing seeing as I've only played 9 games. I'm guessing this is because I played (and lost) a single ranked game back in season one.

Rating - 1325

Edit: Was going to play another game for 10 but in the second lobby our first pick banned all champions starting with the letter K, picked Caitlyn and said 'mid' and then our fourth pick picked revive Anivia. In the first lobby the other team dodged because one of them picked Caitlyn after someone already picked Ashe. Coincidence? I think not. Unfortunately Mowen doesn't have time to play in 30 mins. :c
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 4:57pm | Report

Kinda figured we were in trouble when someone picked Eve.

Not much to say really, Kayle was either a troll, mentally handicapped or the worst player in the history of LoL because he refused to group saying he 'wasnt afraid of 3' and we were all 'pussi'. He would go to a lane and push it until he died. This was all he did for the entire game.

Eve was definitely a smurf, getting mejai's and becoming ridiculously fed to the point where he could one shot kill me. Even so, we were winning every teamfight up until the end but we couldn't hold inhibitors since it was 4v5 so all we could do was stand around in the base. In the last fight my GA was down and they used stuns and three DFGs on me while Eve instakilled me.

Basically a free loss, their entire team was absolutely awful except for Eve. The fact that this is even possible saps all my motivation to play.

Warning: rage
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 5:23pm | Report
I feel... violated.

*takes a shower*
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 26, 2012 5:26pm | Report
Woooow, 27/5 o.o Bad luck :/
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Janitsu ♡
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 12:55pm | Report
The Eve is now 9-0 in ranked with 1500 Elo. Every game on Eve with stats like 15-2 and Mejai's.

Sigh. Not sure what more I can do. I always used to laugh at people complaining about Elo hell, but this really is a joke.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 1:17pm | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

The Eve is now 9-0 in ranked with 1500 Elo. Every game on Eve with stats like 15-2 and Mejai's.

Sigh. Not sure what more I can do. I always used to laugh at people complaining about Elo hell, but this really is a joke.

It's only 1 game, you can easily get to gold, just pick yourself back up and stomp your lanes again. 1 game doesn't = elo hell, it sucks to get 5 or so games with trolls in them etc, but you keep playing and you'll always have more games that you'll win. :P

Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2012 1:19pm | Report
I should be 10-0. It's ******ed that the main worry is your own team. Every one of those lost games was due to trolls or disconnects.

So now I'm 1200 even though I'm easily a gold level player. GG.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide