Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Teemoshy's Crawl From the Depths of Low Bronze

Creator: Teemoshy April 20, 2015 3:36pm
1 2 3 4 5 6
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2015 12:52pm | Report
Games 107 - 110

Them fails

Okay, so the first game of series was awesome. Soraka kept me alive and MF really does do like a million and a half damage. I was poking Cait out from the start. We eventually strangled the enemy out and won. Not much to say but "MOST DAMAGEZ"!

Next game I didn't do poorly until I tried to get into fights. Elise and Morgana were struggling and by that I mean getting shat on. Everyone has bad days I guess. We lost horribly.

Game 109 was sad because we could have won but our Zed decided halfway through the game that he had to carry hard and jumped in 1v4 like 6 times in a row. We lost miserably. Also, I'm pretty bad at top, not gonna lie.

Lastly, Jarvan. Oh, Jarvan, what were you doing? We lost top up to inhib turret by 10 min in and Nidalee wasn't too helpful. She eventually went AFK and the map was so far gone that we couldn;t do **** bot. We lost before we could even surrender if you didn't notice. :D

IDK, I guess I belong in Bronze if I fail B1 Promo 4 times or so.

Bronze 2 69 LP
"Ah, the dulseth tones of Korean Lissandra."

- DOA

Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2015 3:57pm | Report
Game 111 and 112

Sad game. I played like ****. Top died like 3 minutes in. Swain raged a lot and started feeding. It was just all bad.

Also, support Lee Sin and support Amumu?

The most stressful game ever. It was one of those that we should have lost about 8 times but the enemy never actually grouped late, Tahmmy just tried to ult in to kill inhibs and we'd go kill him and maybe one other guy but lose a baron or something. They got like 2 Barons and 2 or so 5th Dragons but we won a scattered one after the other team fight and pushed to victory!!!!

Bronze 2 74 LP

EDIT: Games 113-114

Lucian is so fun. My deaths were my wife calling me and me only autoing Yi (I would've won if I had my other hand) and then fighting him late like a dumb dumb. The game was sooooo fun, but followed by.....

Why? Just why?

Bronze 2 72 LP, yep I'm staying here forever.

SECOND EDIT: And now the 2 champs I did well with are getting nerfed in PBE. I guess it was just the champs and not me. I did cancel my ult like 3 times that last game so I guess.
"A wild Soaz appeared! He uses arrogance, and it's very effective."

-Thooorin

Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 18, 2015 12:49pm | Report
I wanted to do an end of season post earlier but I forgot before I spammed in preseason. Ended the season Bronze 2 and lowered winrate because I was trying to swap roles to mid for some reason. The only thing I actually do relatively well with is ADC so I need to find a second role I can do well in.

End of season thoughts are that I got quite a bit better with my positioning and have been working on macro decisions as well as getting better at cs. Things I need to work more on are map and game awareness, as well as figuring out what to do when teammates aren't doing well. Also, like I said, I need to get better at something that isn't ADC.

Season 6 I'm thinking about picking up either top or jungle. I've been testing random junglers but I'm not entirely sure if that's what I want. I'm also changing up my ADC roster a bit. Hopefully we get a win streak soon to swing me higher in S6 placements.
"He's absolute dog****, mate."

-Thooorin, My thought whenever Luke Bryan or Sam Hunt come on the radio at work

Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 23, 2015 11:20am | Report
Games 115 - 116

This game was sad. Janna was a ***** to Lucian all game until he stopped caring and then just afk farmed. So yeah.

This game. Our Leona was a maniac. It would only happen in Bronze. I thought she was a ****** because she was hanging around enemy blue all by herself. But she stole the Blue from Jax, got out alive, baited Jax into a collapse from Kass, Yi, and myself, and gave Kass FB. From there she backed and came into lane and immediately jumped on Vayne and the fight gave us both a kill. Then she did it again. We wrecked. I'm pretty sure Vayne just gave up after a bit because she was so far behind. My cs was bad but that's because we were farming champs bb.

Bronze 2 69 LP
"Fighting against top lane Nunu & Willump, or Nunu & Willump in general, is like having a catheter. It's not fun and you're going to have a miserable time."

-stonewall008
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2016 9:20pm | Report
So, I got an upgrade with the dish for my interwebs :D I may be able to play more often which is cool. Picked mid up as my secondary role because I have like a 43% winrate in top. I'm just bad there. I also picked Lux back up because she's strong currently and super fun. Also, I have silly stats for the 4 games I've played with her. Like, 14/5/14 KDA, 70% kill participation, 37% damage share. Definitely been fun.

I finally hit Bronze 1 (after 4 failed promos) and look to spam some tomorrow for Silver. If I don't get it, oh well. It'll come soon in Season 6.

Current tentative roster for S6:
ADC: Tristana, Corki, Miss Fortune?
Mid: Lux, Syndra?, Orianna?

On another note, do you people normally make a new thread for the new season or continue the existing one?
"A bunch of high schoolers can't pass the California exit exam, huh? Well, we could try to see what is happening with our schools and why these kids are failing....nah let's just get rid of it. That money can go to my choo choo train!!"

-Presumed thoughts of Gov. Jerry Brown on CaHSEE testing

TheSilverDust
<Member>
TheSilverDust's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2016 9:55pm | Report
Some make new threads when the next season is coming (e.g. Sig Lady [NamelessBard], OTG) , some do continue to use their ranked thread (e.g. jhoijhoi, me). So you can go either way.

It's very late to say this but, congratulations in escaping to low Bronze, you're in high Bronze now!
Thanks Vapora Dark for the sig!
Teemoshy
<Member>
Teemoshy's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 11, 2016 8:11pm | Report
Some make new threads when the next season is coming (e.g. Sig Lady [NamelessBard], OTG) , some do continue to use their ranked thread (e.g. jhoijhoi, me). So you can go either way.

It's very late to say this but, congratulations in escaping to low Bronze, you're in high Bronze now!

Thanks :) I'm so far from where I was Lewls. I think I'm going to make a new one then just to keep it all clean.

Just played 2 games. Teammates fed early, no Sightstone on support in either game (like how the ****? Such peeve), I didn't play good enough to carry, played support MF in the last game (got 1 kill and 14 assists, thanks team). I'm done til 6.1 comes down, that way I stay B1 MMR hopefully.
Teemoshy sucks with GIMP

1 2 3 4 5 6

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide