Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Vapora's Ranked Journey to ... Whatever he...

Creator: Vapora Dark September 13, 2012 8:06pm
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 6:01am | Report
ur mum.
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 6:02am | Report
Most of the high elo dudes got there playing one champion all the time. Play Talon all day bro.
"You remind me of Good Will Hunting. Or Ramanujan. Take your pick."
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 9:02am | Report

And the 2 before that which I forgot to screenshot.

The Talon loss was really bad, I was doing alright in laning phase vs Anivia, in fact I was dominating her, but whereas usually if I get ganked mid and my enemy mid is 50% HP, I'd burst my enemy and walk away laughing from the jungler, with Anivia I burst her, send her into her egg, and walk away from their jungler crying at my lack of kill. I ganked bot and their ADC flashed away with like 8 HP, and then I ganked top and same thing happened. I missed out on sooo many kills early-game by pure bad luck, and from like 5 Anivia eggs, and by the time teamfights started rolling out, I couldn't insta-gib their AD carry like I usually can. And Anivia simply brought more to teamfights than I did, so we lost. -.-
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 24, 2012 10:16am | Report
Fml.

Our bot lane had as many deaths as the entire team had kills.
khey
<Member>
khey's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 12:24am | Report
wow u guys were so hard to gain elo.but at my SEA server its easy lo.everytime u win u get about 42 elo and everytime u lose u only lose about 11 to 32.i even see ppl with 1345 elo with 10 wins and 12 lose lo!!
Andarun
<Member>
Andarun's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 12:35am | Report
dat Thornmail

How badly did bottom lane fail?
Many thanks to TinyStar for the sig!
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 26, 2012 8:52am | Report
khey wrote:

wow u guys were so hard to gain elo.but at my SEA server its easy lo.everytime u win u get about 42 elo and everytime u lose u only lose about 11 to 32.i even see ppl with 1345 elo with 10 wins and 12 lose lo!!

That could be because they won most of their placement matches, then lost most of the games they played after them. It can make you have a higher or smaller Elo than your w/l ratio looks like. For example, right at the start of season 2 when I played ranked for the first time, I pretty much lost all of my placement matches. At the end of it I was 150 wins and 120 losses or something, but I only had 1300 Elo. Whereas now, I've got 22 wins and 18 losses, but I'm around 1400 Elo. 4 wins above losses, and I'm 100 Elo higher than what I was when I was 30 wins above losses wat. That's because when I lost all my placement matches, I was around 800 Elo, and something like 8 losses above wins. Then when I got better and started playing ranked again, I won tons of games, but because I only won 13 Elo per game as opposed to the 50 that I was winning each game at the start, my Elo rose very slowly, until I finally caught back up to the Elo I'd started on when I first started playing ranked.

Andarun wrote:
dat Thornmail

How badly did bottom lane fail?

Every time I looked at bot lane to see whether I could gank it or not, one or both of them were dead. That's how badly they failed.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 12:37pm | Report

The Trist game wasn't really fair because their Ashe legit sucked. I checked her out on LoLKing after the game and her mastery pages were called "Attack", "Defense" and "Utility". "Attack" consisted of 30 points in the attack tree, "Defense" consisted of 30 points in the defense tree, and "Utility" consisted of 30 points in the utility tree. So yeah...

The Talon game was 100% legit though uehehehe. Vapora Dark, you are just too damn good.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 1:23pm | Report

After I said I would pick a jungler for Verus Vox and he'd pick a mid for me, some random guy said "what, you think just cuz u are premades last pick doesn't have to supp?". At this point I'd already locked in Lee Sin, and after I stated that we generally have very good results with our set-up, and that I'm **** at support, he still locked into Gragas. So as first pick I ended up having to support, woo. Gragas got countered by Ahri, top was a stalemate between Irelia and Shen and Lee wasn't having much success with his ganks.

At one point Graves just walked off of the lane for no reason and went mid while Gragas and Ahri were both ganking top, to which MF responded by right clicking me while at my tower, and killing me before I could even exit my tower's attack range, thanks to Blood Boil, her passive and the red buff. When asked why he had gone mid, Graves said "i need farm".

By the end of it Graves and Gragas, who turned out to be pre-mades, were both spamming on All chat to report me for flaming and feeding. The closest thing to flaming I'd said was "Report Gragas for refusing to communicate with his team in champion select". And as for the feeding, well. There's not much you can do when a Blood Boil'd Miss Fortune with red buff clicks the right button of her mouse on you.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2012 4:46pm | Report

Played without my pre-made this time, and I was first pick. No one on my team had Talon and could pick him for me, so I first picked Talon expecting the worst. Instead, they sent Katarina after me. And it turned out, she was a **** Katarina who even at level 1 only used her Q to farm. Was too easy. Bot kinda lost, because they had 2 DPS's. Teemo didn't seem to have wanted to support, but I guess it worked out well for them. Top was a stalemate I think, but at the end of the day, 3 of them were reasonably squishy, and every time one of them went even slightly out of position I'd burst them down right in front of their team and escape with my ult when they tried to catch me, and they ended up losing the 5v4.

Also, I didn't die / shouldn't have died a single time after getting GA, which was my 3rd major item. What a waste of gold. >:[

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide