Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

VexRoth - All That Is Ranked

Creator: VexRoth January 26, 2015 10:41pm
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2017 5:58pm | Report

They did a late invade on the blue side of our jungle. Jhin picked up a kill. I ended up doing a wacky super inefficient jungle path that got me both of my buffs. I went Raptors, Blue, Red. Took the enemy Gromp when I saw Ivern Bot lane where he helped his team pick up a double kill. Ganked Top and Jarvan and I killed Sion. Jarvan IV went on to completely dominate that matchup and after he took his tower he started rotating and use his Teleport to snowball the other lanes. J4 was so far ahead that when he entered a fight a couple of them went down. Jhin also ended up getting fed. The enemy team called it quits after the 5th or 6th team fight they tried went horribly for them.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2017 7:04pm | Report

Out team comped. We were winning early skirmishes, but once Twitch got going we started losing those too.

Thought I would try Trundle into Zac, but since he sort of goes in and then goes out it is hard to keep him pinned down long enough to kill him while he has no resistances. And the thing is that we killed him a bunch of times in the early game, but the utility from his engage and ult were a bit too much deal with along with the Orianna ball, the Gangplank ult, and the Twitch ult. We did our best when Irelia was splitpushing, but had trouble disengaging fights once they got coordinated.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2017 8:04pm | Report

Well, I still seem to be able to win on Zac. Suprised that I've gotten him. Saturday he was banned every game. I should have banned him on the past game that I lost, but I was hoping to get him again. My team was a bit touched. We passed up getting their Mid inner turret twice. Once to pick up some kills in lieu of tower. Then Caitly was still up and only Ahri was up for them and Caitlyn had chunked her out. Caitlyn opts to go get an Infernal Drake instead of putting the last couple of shots into the tower. She gets chunked out by the Dragon and Ahri who had healed up comes down and kills Caitlyn and gets the Infernal Drake. We would have skipped it a third time in order to get Baron, but I walked over and hit it like twice and then went over to help finish off Baron. There, two objectives after winning a team fight. Get ya some. XD

I guess their Lucian felt like he was behind so he was always off in a side lane farming which let us take fights at an advantage.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2017 9:56pm | Report

And another Mid laner playing with **** ping. And laners going way to ham when they don't need to. I cannot get a decent game on Jarvan IV. He is supposed to be in a decent spot as far as jungling goes, but I'm either not doing something right on him or I play him when I get god awful teams. I figured most of their team could not get out of my ult, so seemed like a good option, but Xerath destroyed Orianna in lane and roaming so we had no pressure Mid. And Thresh started the game out by talking trash. Muted. Freaking Pantheon had a penchant for diving in to their whole team without our team being in a position to assist. And I would have dearly loved an Orianna ball on me when I did go in but that never happened. Frustrating game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 11, 2017 10:37pm | Report

And should have taken the 10LP penalty when our team screwed up their role assignments in champions select. Our Mid was definitely boosted. We had a team fight and my team could do no damage to their team. Makes it hard for an assassin type to go in. Fizz couldn't deal with Teemo and Bot lane with Ahri support was not doing well. Frustrating when you can't do much in a game to determine the outcome.

Not sure what to do here. Feel like my fate is very team dependent. It feels really hard to play from behind. I've tried some of the low econ junglers like Nunu, but my teams don't seem to be able to take advantage of the advantages I give them. Maybe I try Graves again? At least he can clear waves reasonably safely unlike melee junglers. But not sure I'm mechanically sound enough on a ranged carry like him to pull it off.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2017 9:12pm | Report

Ranked life.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2017 10:42pm | Report

Decent individual play with some moments of teamwork. Leona was on the ham side, though she off was tanky enough to get out. Not so luck for some of the squishies that followed up on her engages. Still we played well enough to pull of the victory.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 16, 2017 10:46pm | Report

Trying a different approach on my alternate ranked account. Going to see how far I can get I get just playing Jax and Tryndamere in the jungle. So far it is working decently.

Tryndamere got picked before my turn, so I opted for Jax and then camped him for his trouble. Between my stun and Wither from Nasus were able to keep Tryn from getting big.

I made sure to rotate up to Top lane when Tryn hit level 6 to make sure he couldn't dive Nasus.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2017 12:13am | Report

Tryndamere was banned. Viktor got dumpstered by Veigar. Fortunately Darius was muderizing Teemo which shouldn't happen. Vayne and Alistar had a decent early game though I suspect that was largely due to Alistar after watching the Vayne play some of the later fights. I picked up enough kills here and there to get my items so I was a decent force in the later stages of the game.
VexRoth
<Veteran>
VexRoth's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2017 1:28am | Report

Kept being in the wrong place at the wrong time, especially with Aurelion Sol's ability to roam. Should have probably picked Jax for this one. This Alistar was not as good as the one from my previous game and the Maokai kept baiting me into stuff I should have left alone.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide