Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Wayne3100's Quest for Platinum (Season 3)

Creator: Wayne3100 November 25, 2012 4:47pm

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 13, 2012 7:50am | Report
Alrighty, bought Elise so will be trying to learn her within the next couple of days (Riot is taking forever with fixing Black Cleaver anyways >.>).

I like the discussion guys, but keep in mind this is my ranked thread and not "Which Season 3 Items are strong and which aren't? Discuss!" :P

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 3:41am | Report

Game 1

Solo Queue

Bans
Masteries
Runes

Had some good games this morning so decided to start my ranked journey, but honestly I should've just dodged this one. I knew I was gonna be up against Kha'Zix and I've never laned against him before. I ended up losing my lane because of playing it incorrectly. I died to him at level 3 overestimating my own damage (he survived with ~20 HP) while underestimating his and although he didn't freeze the lane to zone me completely, I was still behind.

Of course, the 1-11 Diana and the fact that the enemy Xin Zhao got a killing spree after 3 minutes didn't help, but yeah, I didn't deserve to win this one and I definitely learned my lesson not to play against champs I've never played against before in ranked.

Don't get fooled by the 2/2 score, that's only because we jumped onto Sivir as 5 in our base at the end and Kha'Zix then jumped on our platform giving me a second kill. Played horrible throughout, well-deserved loss.

GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 4:01am | Report
Kha'Zix OP. Maybe use Teemo next game eh? xD
koksei
<Member>
koksei's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 4:24am | Report
you should not dodge for trivial reasons like this.
You are wayne you assume you own and then you own. like a vayne

- also.. awesome attitude by that amumu

~ Sig by Xiaowiriamu ~
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 5:38am | Report

Game 2

Solo Queue

Bans
Masteries
Runes

Much better. Laned vs Malphite who bought nothing but armor, but my maxed Empower still hurt him quite a bit. Eventually got a kill against him in laning phase as we were having equal trades until he suddenly ran out of mana. Should've farmed better but luckily he was missing more than I was so it was k.
Meanwhile Diana was doing well in mid and bot lane started off badly but eventually went even / started winning too.

First few teamfights were a bit derpy as "the initiate" was one of us getting caught out of position (mostly Sona), but despite some small losses no one was flaming and we all knew we were still stronger even after that. We did well in terms of global gold picking up several Dragons and towers and after those lost fights we pressed them back into their base where we eventually had a teamfight in which 4 of them died, allowing us to finish it off.

Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 3:09pm | Report
your reports used to be more detailed, but are now easier to read. gl and play well.

Sig made by Aquilegia
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 17, 2012 3:53pm | Report
My reports used to take a long time to write and sometimes involved even watching the game back through LoLReplay because I forgot about half of the highlights only minutes after the game had ended.. So yeah, that's probably why :P

wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 1:31pm | Report

WELCOME TO....

SEASON 3

=3

Gl ^^

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 1:45pm | Report
Play EZ mode OP champs like Eve or AP Yi in the mid lane. Just like Wrath did to get out of his slump. ^_^
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 18, 2012 2:14pm | Report
no still in slump

never end slump

also pretty sure wayne doesn't play mid

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide