Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

ALPHA CLIENT DISCUSSION THREAD

Creator: Kazega November 7, 2016 9:50pm
Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 7, 2016 9:50pm | Report
Not sure if this has been made elsewhere, but I just got a notice that I've been let into the ALpha CLient Test group this afternoon. and I have to say I am loving a lot of the changes so far. especially what they did to update the Rune Page looks I'll post up Pics or someone else will soon but for now I just wanted to get this started.

EDIT: Imgur Album
PsiGuard
<Retired Admin>
PsiGuard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2016 2:41pm | Report
I really hate it so far. Aesthetically it just feels overindulgent to me and my experience with it hasn't been too great. Lots of lag, especially with chat. I also thought the lobby looked worse than the one on live, at least to me.

Maybe I'll get used to it over time though. I guess I'll have to. I'm excited for some of the new features coming with it like replays and the practice tool though, so overall I'm still glad it's happening.
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the sig!
Elusive Ferret
<Crowd Favorite>
Elusive Ferret's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 11, 2016 9:27pm | Report
I have mixed feelings about it right now, I like some of the visual changes (especially Rune Pages), but overall it looks kind of messy? Complicated? Not sure what the right word is, but it's gunna take a lot of getting used to that's for sure. Though, this tends to always happen when something is changed so much like with the whole HUD update a while back. Once you get used to it, opinions tend to shift more in favour of it, or at least disliking it less. Plus, it's only in Beta, so a lot can and probably will change by the time it's officially released.
I can't take back the words I never said

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide