Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

An open letter to the admins - Regarding King...

Creator: Rahazan December 1, 2011 6:06am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2
Rahazan
<Member>
Rahazan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 6:06am | Report
Dear admins,

The infantile actions of team LLL in the King of the Union tournament have been bothering me and my team. Reporting the match had little to no result, that's why I'm posting here, so the admins and the community can find a solution together. I am not creating this thread to start a flamewar or anything of that kind, I am simply trying to get this to the community's attention.

After finding out LLL was our opponent, I decided to check out the page of the upcoming match, where I found this:

IceQreamer wrote:

Team Snoraka pls kick this ******* out of this tournament they really dont deserve it to get to the next round really not. They dont came to the game against us Asassins, and then they said that the fault us to us. So pls fu** them out of this tournament whould be really kind of you.

Hmpf, strange. It appears LLL has not been playing matches, they simply kill communication until it's too late and they are granted their free victory because "they would have won anyway" and "were present".

Then, a time was arranged to play against LLL, 8PM GMT+1. Then, moments before this time, they said they couldn't be present. Disgusted by the situation, we agreed to play 2 hours later. We had to re-arrange our IRL stuff just for this match, because for some strange reason, they couldn't play at this time.

Two hours later, we, Team Snoraka, joined the custom game at approxmately 10:05PM GMT+1. Sneaky, the leader of LLL then started threatening about going to the admins because we were late. After checking up on the rules, which states a team has 15 minutes before having to forfeit the first round.

This is rather sad, we could've claimed a free win if we didn't agree to 10PM GMT+1 in the first place, because they would've been 2 hours late. We are a team that plays these matches for fun, and so far, we had been doing a good job. Winning the matches because we won in-game, not because a team appeared to late or whatever.

Then, Riot decided to put toast in their servers again, causing the login queue to spiral up to dozens of minutes. We were eagerly waiting to start, as we had done all the bans/picks in chat. However, after finally having this queue end, the LoL client kicked the queue'er, me, out.
Sneaky, at this time, again threatening to claim their free win.

Then, everybody re-queue'd and everyone's client failed in the same way. This server instability was announced on the main LoL forums, so it's just a single anomaly. Sneaky just couldn't understand that we wanted to play but couldn't due to fail on Riots behalf.

Now, Sneaky refuses to talk to arrange a new time for the match, and wants to play at the official time. At the official time, Team Snoraka can't be present due to social obligations and physical imposibilities. Both teams, I believe, are able to play either sunday or monday eve. I am sure the admins can grant us an extra 24 hours to finish the match, as they have done before, especially for such an important match (quarter finals).

I personally find it extremely sad that LLL appears not to be willing to play in the first place, as they have "trolled" their way through the previous rounds as well, have they even played one match? We on the other hand, have played every match like it was supposed to. We could've claimed a free win this round, by not agreeing to the new time of 10PM GMT+1, however, we did not because we want to win in an honest way. Now, LLL is trying to do the same, not even willing to negotiate about a new match time.

I thought, and believe, that this tournament is about the matches that are played ingame, not about the arrangement and available'ness at matches. So, I would like for the community to post their opinions on this matter, and the admins to resolve this in a timely manner.

Kind regards,
Rahazan

EDIT:

This made me lose faith in humanity:
Sneaky wrote:

oke pally we spelen zaterdag of niet, ben er klaar mee
sorry wij kunnen wel vrijdag en alle dagen.

ben er klaar mee

we spelen zaterdag 1 uur
of wij hebben een win

succes verder

pally lekker bezig jongen!

Approximate translation
Quoted:
Alright Pally, we will play saturday or never, I'm through with all this.
sorry we can play friday and any day.

We play saturday at 1 o'clock
or we get a win

good luck in your future,

way to go pally!

-_-

They can play any day, but will only play on saturday because then they can get their free win again. Really?! Why can't people just play the game instead of being such kids..
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 6:36am | Report
Screenshots.

What you need is screenshots.

If you can provide us with proof, i'm sure we can do this. Also you might want to PM one of the mods about this (Mowen, DEWO, Scrax, Jebus) and they will take the matter from there.

I'm afraid that at the moment I don't imagine we can award one team or the other flat out, despite what it appears happened.

Essentially atm it's your word against theres, which i'm sure you can appreciate puts us in a bit of an awkward position :o

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 8:36am | Report
Wait what do i understand it right you can win without playing? Hows that?
Thats complete ********, in case of Money, that is. Im not gonna post a wall of text here now bout what a big organisationfail it is from Moba if they give "free-wins" away without to much proof n stuff but that should be changed in the future.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 9:21am | Report
The thing is Yuki, we have only 1 person atm saying that this happened.

It's like you walk onto a back country road and a horse runs you down. The horse obviously can't tell you what happened, so it's essentially your word.

Erm, not sure if that made much sense, but Mobafire can't just take something away because someone says they are cheating. They can't give you a free win just because you say they have a strategy.

:/

Rahazan
<Member>
Rahazan's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 9:59am | Report
This thread is not about any cheating or whatever, because I do not really care about the previous rounds. My team simply wants to play LoL to get to the next round, they are not even willing to find a time when we can both play. Now, monday is a possibility, however Sneaky doesn't say whether his team is able to play or not. I fear he is going to stall this decision until it's saturday, to get his free win without having played a single minute.

I don't think any screenshots are needed, as it's not hard to see that this *****ing will continue as long as there is no admin interference.

Oh, and off-topic, I can't wait for the LLL-highlights of the tournament with this few matches played.

We want fair play and this is not possible with this opponent. The team that will be punished for this, is ours. This is not the way things should work in my opinion.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 10:42am | Report
IF this is the case I hope LLL gets kicked out.

Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 10:53am | Report
Seeing how Team Snoraka played all matches fair and LLL was a ***** in pretty much every game(Check tournament match comments) I tend to trust Rahazan.

LLL just broke up anyway.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 11:24am | Report
Well your best bet anyways is to PM a mod or post it in the support forum because in all honesty no admin really checks the forums a TON like the mods do :P

Irc can also work since Matt is on there a fair bit...

React
<Member>
React's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 1:53pm | Report
If you were to PM Matt and explain this with a screen**** I can guarntee they would be kicked
Did I help you? If so +Rep me for a cookie...
>>My Referal Page<<
Also, Be sure to check out my Guides below:

Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 1, 2011 2:02pm | Report
Not saying that might not work.

But Matt is extremely busy and doesn't check his pm's as much as he should :P

Screenshots are generally needed anyways ^^

1 2

League of Legends Champions: