Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Ask A Player In Bronze!

Creator: StylzHere April 16, 2014 7:23am
ShortyHUN
<Member>
ShortyHUN's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 3:06pm | Report
aDaptor wrote:

So... You are saying that everytime you have a bad player on your team you think: " Aww, yes! The enemy fizz got 37 kills qnd three people are afk, np, just a little challenge, I carry dis. Eazzy!

You know, 0/7 worths pretty much the same as a minion... only they do more dmg and are a better meat shield. I doubt you play with 3 afks constantly, i already doubt you run into it in 10 successive games, which can be 1 whole division.

Seriously i meet much much worse players in silver then i met at bronze and i'm still carrying most of my games. And yes i got reported lots of time for refusing to help in teamfight while winning them the game by pushing down every lane.

Feel free to +rep me if i helped any way!
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 5:17pm | Report
For me, it was:

Support > Jungler then everything else. But I haven't been Bronze/Low Silver since Season 2/Pre-season 3 and the support role was much more different then.
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 5:28pm | Report
aDaptor wrote:

So... You are saying that everytime you have a bad player on your team you think: " Aww, yes! The enemy fizz got 37 kills qnd three people are afk, np, just a little challenge, I carry dis. Eazzy!

That kind of mentality is honestly why you have trouble climbing.

Okay, one game, fair enough, you can't do anything. But 3 games in a row? 10 games in a row? The Rito Matchmaking Gods must really hate you if that's the case. If you're good enough, you'll climb, that's all there is to it.
Darealone
<Member>
Darealone's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2014 10:29pm | Report
What is last hitting/CS?
I main...the entire top lane.
I miss: Tank Rengar top, AD Nidalee, Mash Keyboard Ryze...the OPs
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 12:57am | Report
Is last whisper a good item?
Im in wood 5 pls be honest

Basically MOBAFire.
Blian
<Member>
Blian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 1:51am | Report
NateKiller wrote:

The exaggeration is noted, but yeah sort of. I certainly don't embrace it but I know going into the game I need to get more than my share done. I don't focus on others mistakes. I focus on mine and what I can do to help us win. The enemy having X number of kills in another lane is irrelevant. If you focus on doing everything right, the verdict is simple: you gain elo.

Okay, let me ask you something then. You are a support and totally ruling the bot lane with your adc so actually having a good time, maintaining good scores and pushing as far as you can however your jungler constantly dies feeding the other team's jungler (who is let say Yi). Top lane is totally outplayed and their Renekton is pretty much overfed. Then, try to focus on helping and winning the game only with your adc on side as the rest of your team %!+=/ hard :) And of course they are blaming you not warding the whole friggin map..
aDaptor
<Member>
aDaptor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 2:30am | Report
sirell wrote:

That kind of mentality is honestly why you have trouble climbing.

Okay, one game, fair enough, you can't do anything. But 3 games in a row? 10 games in a row? The Rito Matchmaking Gods must really hate you if that's the case. If you're good enough, you'll climb, that's all there is to it.

The reason I had problems climbing*
I reached silver and I am talking about my experiences from last season when
I was bronze. In 8/10 games I had an afk. And if i didn't have afk I had a feeder. Sounds fun right?
Did I help you out? Feel free to +rep me!
Jimmydoggga 2.0
<Member>
Jimmydoggga 2.0's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 6:05am | Report
Feeders happen in higher elos too.
Ask anyone.
The reason people in Bronze cant carry out of Bronze because they arent aggressive enough to get kills or are just not smart enough to play/build their champions correctly to get to a Silver level.

Basically MOBAFire.
NateKiller
<Member>
NateKiller's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 6:19am | Report
Blian wrote:

You are a support

Don't play support in Bronze. You can still carry yourself out playing support but it will be a tad harder.

Not every game is carry-able even if you stomp your bot lane. However, if you're doing that consistently you'll definitely win more times than you lose(assuming you know how to team fight and take objectives). Let's not forget the game revolves around more than just lane phase.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2014 6:19am | Report
Meh, i've played about 300 ranked games, and probably 3 of those games have had people who have truly fed. Once you get into high gold, people usually play defensive enough to know how to not give up even more kills, if they are already behind. I think even in high silver, you sometimes see people learning how to not let their lost lane snowball out of control further.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide