Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Bachelor thesis LoL eSport broadcasting

Creator: Timo_Koschig December 4, 2016 6:49am
Timo_Koschig
<Member>
Timo_Koschig's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2016 6:49am | Report
Hallo fellow gamers!

My name is Timo and I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about the live boradcasting of LoL eSport events. In my reseach I would like to find out what the main motives are for switching on LoL eSport streams. It would be a huge favor if you would participate at my online survey. All transmitted data will be treated confidentially and anonymously! The thesis is will be written in German but in case of interest I can offer an Englisch summery of the results.

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/BA-Arbeit_2016/2abf/

Thank you very much!
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 4, 2016 10:18am | Report
Done.

My comments on the questionnaire: A couple of the table questions were a bit... repetitive. And there was one in particular where I didn't get what you meant (can't check the survey again, but it was the last one in one of the first four tables). Also I'm currently working and attending college, and the last question regarding that didn't allow me to choose both.

Please post any results here. I've been learning some German this year so sharing the original thing would be cool too!
DreamingInRed
<Member>
DreamingInRed's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2016 12:56am | Report
Hi fellow german ;-),

good luck with your study and your thesis! I have to agree with ekki, some questions felt redundant.
Timo_Koschig
<Member>
Timo_Koschig's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2016 2:58am | Report
Hi

first of all thank you guys!:)

You are right some of the table questions were quite similar. That is because I have to operationalize complex ideas e.g. the aesthetics of the game. I had to ask several questions regarding this topic to avoid missing certain aspects and to give the participants the opportunity to utter a differentiated view. I hope this helps to understand the questionnaire better.

Sorry I didn't consider multiple choices concerning the profession.
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 5, 2016 2:23pm | Report
The redundant questions aren't that bad tbh, same about multiple profession choices. In the end all those get corrected by sampling (I guess).

Good luck with your thesis and remember to post any relevant results here if you get them!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide