Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Bronze needs help

Creator: cronokidd313 August 29, 2016 11:03am
3 posts - page 1 of 1
cronokidd313
<Member>
cronokidd313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2016 11:03am | Report
SO I took a long break from ranked (5 or 6 months) jumped back in this weekend Im not ashamed to admit I was bronze 5. in less than 12 games I got to b3 almost promos to b2. I notice a difference in just playing norms with friends and playing with those same friends in ranked. I have a friend in Plat that showed me basic mechanics that I was missing and I tried implementing them and it helps. but I've feel into that losing streak again. I main adc I play jinx mainly I also play mf and ashe not trying to be a meta *****. Do anyone have good advice on what I should do better to climb. my biggest fault is sometime I expect for people to peel and I get ahead of myself and I get picked off easily. Also, is there a difference in playing norals to prepare for ranked rather than playing strictly ranked
Ixtellor
<Member>
Ixtellor's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2016 1:22pm | Report
1) Focus on CS. A kill is worth about 14 cs. So if you are 0-2 and enemy is 2-0 but you have 40 more CS, your doing ok. When good players come to bronze, their CS is so much higher that they have more completed items during fights which gives them a huge advantage.

2) Learn to constantly watch the mini map. Don't rely on your team to ping and warn you, watch and always know where the enemy jungler and mid are. Don't over extend without ward coverage etc. Buy your own pinks and keep them up to help guard against ganks.

3) Play safe, and dont' expect peel. I see a lot of ADC's go frontline to get off a shot, then get flashed on and insta killed. (however, you still need to pump out damage.... so don't be an extreme the other way).

4) In Bronze you can easily climb and probably never leave the lane. Just have so much more gold (though cs and towers) that you can 1v2 people. The people at that level are thinking "Squishy jinx!!" and won't be expecting the damage you can put out if you have an early Infinity Edge or something equivilent. Let your gold lead carry you to victories.
I used to care about KDA, now I care about CS and Objectives.
cronokidd313
<Member>
cronokidd313's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 29, 2016 2:50pm | Report
Ixtellor wrote:
1) Focus on CS. A kill is worth about 14 cs. So if you are 0-2 and enemy is 2-0 but you have 40 more CS, your doing ok. When good players come to bronze, their CS is so much higher that they have more completed items during fights which gives them a huge advantage.

2) Learn to constantly watch the mini map. Don't rely on your team to ping and warn you, watch and always know where the enemy jungler and mid are. Don't over extend without ward coverage etc. Buy your own pinks and keep them up to help guard against ganks.

3) Play safe, and dont' expect peel. I see a lot of ADC's go frontline to get off a shot, then get flashed on and insta killed. (however, you still need to pump out damage.... so don't be an extreme the other way).

4) In Bronze you can easily climb and probably never leave the lane. Just have so much more gold (though cs and towers) that you can 1v2 people. The people at that level are thinking "Squishy jinx!!" and won't be expecting the damage you can put out if you have an early Infinity Edge or something equivilent. Let your gold lead carry you to victories.

thank you i usually have about 60-70 cs by 10 could be way better but its getting there and i like the play safe just sometimes i do and i still get flanked from behind or caught by lb who 1 shots me even tho i try to avoid her

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide