Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Champions I never see going mid and wonder why.

Creator: m00d December 29, 2011 1:19pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 8:36pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:
I assume a Morgana has Zhonya's so she hits her ults 100% of the time and isn't cc'd etc out of it.

It's not really a moot point when Lux can assist in ganks from across the map every seconds,

Actually I do account the AoE stun. The only thing being like I said, it's short range and requires her to build at the very least hourglass.

Lux has infinite farm on E too, just saying. She also pushes better because it's instant...and therefore better in teamfights...

Morgana's damage early game (and to a much lesser extent late game) relies on getting snare and hitting it, and let me tell you about skillshots easy to dodge... :P

Oh and uh, R does more damage then smite, problem?

I admit W is a ****ty shield, but unlike Morgana she doesn't absolutely 100% get raped vs AD because of it.

err? o_o

Zhonyas morgana should miss all her ulti's because she isn't moving.

Lux Laser is a very effective form of buff pressure.

W is a really good shield, it just doesn't have the CC immunity of Morgana's shield.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 8:42pm | Report
Nah, Zhonya's can be the difference between getting it and getting cc'd out of it.

Flash + Zhonya's 2strong.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 8:44pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Nah, Zhonya's can be the difference between getting it and getting cc'd out of it.

Flash + Zhonya's 2strong.

You Flash Zhonyas

I run out of your range and laugh.
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 8:44pm | Report
You know this is after we get the original one right? :P

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 8:45pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

You know this is after we get the original one right? :P

Why flash when you can right click and accomplish the same thing?

Or just black shield yourself?
Tri lane for life.
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 8:55pm | Report
Let me just put a video in here.

Temzilla
<Member>
Temzilla's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 10:51pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Wow o_o That teemo is ****ing ******ed.
Tri lane for life.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 29, 2011 11:01pm | Report
Nighthawk wrote:

Were those bots? Might as well have been. D:
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2011 12:54am | Report
Lux' burst damage at level 18 with 400 AP is 2499, which is higher than many burst champions, but not top tier. However, I think she truly excels in mid, since her level 6 burst is among the highest in the game when you include her passive, which her ultimate procs as well.

Overall her AP ratio is only 2.05, but that's not all too bad, especially considering her incredible range and base damage. Her E is one of the best skills in the game in my opinion.

Vision, great damage + AoE, and a nice slow. Lux is one of the better champions for kiting as well and can be built extremely tanky while still doing nice damage. People who don't go mid with her don't know what they're missing. If she goes mid and rushes Catalyst + Ionian/Sorc boots, she becomes extremely strong midgame. I've only played 3 games with her in ranked so far, but anyone can see that she (for me at least) is one of the stronger champions in the game.

I'm starting to see her often in high ELO streams now that people realize how powerful she is, not to mention her amazing buff to E's cooldown, which makes for a great harass/minion farmer. If you go mid (max E first), starting at level 3, (level 2 of E) you can cast E on the caster minions, then autoattack them once for quick kills in order to push your lane if you need to go back. Her ultimate is also made for mid lane, as it's a great pusher for going b as well and gives easier access to top/bot lanes.

Speaking of which, her ganks are some of the best. Snare, slow, then when they're hit by E, use Finales Funkeln for some crazy damage. Like, crazy damage. I need to get some videos up, you can kill some champions early on with one rotation (ult included, used after E) + 2 passive procs from full hp, although it's usually made easier since most people aren't always at full hp :D

EDIT: Her shield is way better than people think btw.

/wall

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 30, 2011 1:54am | Report
Although their skillset seems quite similar, they do 2 different roles! Lux gives magnificent buff control and on a good team, u can win every single ********ed jungle fight u engage and get all the other teams buffs after 10 min.

I actually prefer lux as a support character. Going bot lane, relying on her passive for winning ALL the other teams buffs, dat e+ult and finisher ult after the fight. Also have a snare, and a aoe shield for the whole team. She's actually quite a viable support(especially after new masteries and runes)
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide