Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Community Opinions OF LoL Community you hate

Creator: SirAeros
October 24, 2012 5:04pm
11 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » General Discussion » Community Opinions OF LoL Community you hate
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SirAeros » October 24, 2012 5:04pm | Report
People Saying Pantheon is bad while insisting hes a Bruiser not an AD Assassin...(try Bruiser Talon and see the diference Itemization makes)

Literaly people Saying Talon is bad due the fact you can Rush Tabi/Chain Vest while if they do the same against an AP based champ they ll say he is ultra strong in Lane(I'm *****ing about this due the fact I saw literaly the same guy on Foruns saying Talon bad due to this and the next second I saw him saying that If my memorie is correct Le Blanc not too sure was OP because you need to rush mercs/Mantle to survive)

My lane he lost to the fact that Bot is a Brazilian duo Que the detail I'm a 7/2 Kassadin at 20 mins who is a Brazillian pwned the **** out of the Dude on Laning phase....
SirAeros's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SirAeros
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » October 24, 2012 5:14pm | Report
I don't understand what you're trying to say on your last paragraph.

As for community opinions, I find it ridiculous - rather than hateful - that people still consider Syndra a ****py champion. Same goes for Darius being op (lawl no.), Morgana an obligatory ban and the still-going idea that Fizz is Swain's hardest counter.
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Rep: Esteemed (316)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by BluAnimal » October 24, 2012 5:40pm | Report
People banning Morgana. Whyyyy.

And Rengar. Definitely not worth the ban, he sucks if he can't snowball and that's all he's about. He doesn't bring much to late-game if he doesn't get a few early kills.
BluAnimal's Forum Avatar

BluAnimal
<Member>
Rep: Notable (32)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by SirAeros » October 25, 2012 8:01am | Report
FalseoGod wrote:

I don't understand what you're trying to say on your last paragraph.

As for community opinions, I find it ridiculous - rather than hateful - that people still consider Syndra a ****py champion. Same goes for Darius being op (lawl no.), Morgana an obligatory ban and the still-going idea that Fizz is Swain's hardest counter.

Its simply because I see people all the time calling Brazillians Terribad that they should pay 20 Bucks(in our country this is like ~38) to move on server for no reason outside of Longer Ques as most of the good BR players know english enought to wirte/read on a game level basically I'm hating the Haters

Another Opinions the Hipocritic part of the meta sheep Community who says Xerath is a bad chamo bla bla bla while back when he was realesed several pros were learning him and said he was very good

Until the biggest Fox ***** ever was realesed..
SirAeros's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
SirAeros
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by OTGBionicArm » October 25, 2012 8:04am | Report
The insistence that Soraka is the best support evar annoys me. She's more overrated than cats.
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
Rep: Esteemed (415)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » October 25, 2012 8:19am | Report

The insistence that Soraka is the best support evar annoys me. She's more overrated than cats.

Really? I haven't seen that many Sorakas lately, people have been going for more offense-directed supports.

FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » October 25, 2012 8:45am | Report

I understand that reference!

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by throatslasher » October 25, 2012 9:37am | Report
I don't understand this thread. You mad at people making snap judgements based on meta? If someone was truly secret OP, it wouldn't be a secret. Xerath sucks. I say that having played dozens of xerath games. He has a lot of problems.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
throatslasher's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
throatslasher
<Member>
Rep: Distinguished (248)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by FalseoGod » October 25, 2012 9:42am | Report

I don't understand this thread. You mad at people making snap judgements based on meta? If someone was truly secret OP, it wouldn't be a secret. Xerath sucks. I say that having played dozens of xerath games. He has a lot of problems.

Meta assumptions often revolve around the people you play with/against, which includes your normal and ranked elos. Frequently there are assumptions on these niches, (example: on low elo Darius and Xin Zhao are considered OP, Twisted Fate is said to suck, most bans don't consider what's more popular in bronze/silver - tanky heavy CC junglers, etc).

I assume the thread is a niche complain of sorts.
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nalestom » October 28, 2012 10:54am | Report

Agreed, although these days, I've seen a lot more Blitzcrank and Leona players than Soraka.
Nalestom's Forum Avatar

Nalestom
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (1)

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!