Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Countering your main/mains?

Creator: Pølsemanden April 13, 2013 7:29am
1 2 3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 7:29am | Report
Everyone has mains, that champion who you just play all-day erryday.

What is that 1 tip which can make or break your game that noone except you know about.

Shaco: As a midlaner ward much deeper than you normally would and call in for a countergank once he tries to gank you. Shaco is weak in 2v2/3v3 scenarios
As a support start with nothing but wards and pots and ward solidly so the enemy ad-carry won't get fed. You need 3 wards at all times to thoroughly cover the bot-lane(tri-bush, drake and over the ledge by river bush - furthermore are lanewards also good but not necessarily needed) after that rush sightstone - in the start ward deep in his jungle.
Also whenever you don't know where he is, he's right beside your lane waiting to kill you - always.

Akali: Just get mr ffs....... idc who or what you are, if you don't get mr or health i'm gonna 100-10 you with a delayed combo and then use my last jump to counter your flash once you do that then go maniac from there.
Also get a pink-ward.

TF: Ban me... plz just ****ing ban me or my 3/0 ad-carry's gonna give ya a bad time.

Falseogod, gold said:

Swain: Forget Fizz, don't be an idiot. Waveclear champs in lane and shielders are the way to go. This means Lux, Anivia if you can not be an idiot pre-6 and just shove me post-6, Syndra if you are really good at distance managing, Xerath can be annoying as well. For supports, Lulu, Thresh and maybe Janna. Don't play AD Assassins mid, at same-skill Swain has the upper hand. Morellonomicon might work but Swain has tools to survive this, such as Seraph's Embrace shield engage if he sees a morello along with Zhonya's. Never felt trully ****ed by this item.

Syndra: same weakness as most distance mages - mobility champions. However, entering her zone, unlike most distance mages, puts you at a risk. Only go in if you're 100% certain she cannot rape you with her full combo.

Elise: Ganks or get ****ed.
Pølse's note: or try and outsustain her mana-bar, she's quite hungry.

Nasus (jungle): Pressure the lanes really hard, feed your laners. He is slow and he wants to stay in the jungle. Also, you can try invading early game along with one of your laners, if you force him to recall he'll be even more behind.

OTGbionicarm said:
Cho'Gath: Escalate early aggression he can't sustain through.

Draven: Varus ****s up his axe catching ability entirely.
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 10:02am | Report
I suck at any champion.

Sig made by Tamy
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 10:10am | Report
Viktor: Any good Viktor will Power Transfer into an easy Death Ray. Just avoid him when he's walking towards you.

Cho'Gath: Escalate early aggression he can't sustain through.

Draven: Varus ****s up his axe catching ability entirely.

Thresh: Play Ezreal or Graves. Avoid his Q, or be a bulky support and get hooked intentionally to start fights.

Volibear: Morellonomicon lolololo.
I post stuff
<Member>
I post stuff's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 10:14am | Report
Pheyniex wrote:

I suck at any champion.

Same.
I don't play LoL anymore.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 11:00am | Report
Swain: Forget Fizz, don't be an idiot. Waveclear champs in lane and shielders are the way to go. This means Lux, Anivia if you can not be an idiot pre-6 and just shove me post-6, Syndra if you are really good at distance managing, Xerath can be annoying as well. For supports, Lulu, Thresh and maybe Janna. Don't play AD Assassins mid, at same-skill Swain has the upper hand. Morellonomicon might work but Swain has tools to survive this, such as Seraph's Embrace shield engage if he sees a morello along with Zhonya's. Never felt trully ****ed by this item.

Syndra: same weakness as most distance mages - mobility champions. However, entering her zone, unlike most distance mages, puts you at a risk. Only go in if you're 100% certain she cannot rape you with her full combo.

Elise: Ganks or get ****ed.

Nasus (jungle): Pressure the lanes really hard, feed your laners. He is slow and he wants to stay in the jungle. Also, you can try invading early game along with one of your laners, if you force him to recall he'll be even more behind.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 11:08am | Report
For Jungle nasus, are you doing the Q max/farm version? o.o i've been seening Nasus's just max E and W and forget their Q to gank like mad men >.>
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 11:38am | Report
I max E, but you cannot spam it in the jungle without blue buff and ganking 24/7 is pretty risky as Nasus. You're no Jarvan IV or any of those ganking junglers, the most effective nasus ganks are post-6 when you already have recalled once for armor and can tower dive their mid/top/some botlaners with ult.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 2:36pm | Report
Jayce: Youll better be fast enough to dodge without Mobility Boots or get constant ganks or youll raped after a combo.

Shyvana: Normally she knows your camp spawn times better than you, so learn when they spawn EXACTLY or you will never get a blue buff for your mid laner and lose **** tons of exp, ward your jungle and lanes constantly or you will have a beastly dragon taking all your jungle/team down.

Caitlyn: Avoid Q as much as you can and have a support that help you bully her constantly, shes mana hungry and a lot of her damage comes from abilities, keep track of her traps or ask support to disarm them when shes not in range and always be prepared to block Ace in the Hole and force her to use Headshot in minions.
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
Shuru
<Member>
Shuru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 3:07pm | Report
not the best at this game but here we go

Trundle in the Jungle: you need to counter jungle him pre-6 or be gank heavy, trundles ganks pre 4 are weak at best, and aren't extremely strong after that, and he can't duel until level 6 against champions like jarvan, try to restrict him from getting experience as much as possible, and make sure to ward your jungle, he has good clear time and may try to counter jungle on his own because of his auto attack refresh and contamination zone, He may not be the best duelist pre 6, but at level 4 he can disengage very well, and at level 6 he can duel extremely well. Shut him down early or gank faster and better than he can.

ashe: punish her early, don't try to fight her level 1 because of her passive, but after she auto attacks minions she can be beaten rather easy with the right champions, she has no escape on her own, so she can be easily killed with a champion like thresh or leona who can get on her and lock her down.

Ahri: be quick on your toes and dodge her harass, you need to be able to harass her behind minions so you don't get charmed, and you need to be able to survive her Q, ahri is a roamer, post 6 make sure to ward your river and keep track of her movements, if you don't she might get fed off of side lanes. Ahri can harass very effectively, so choosing someone with higher range like lux or ziggs can beat her before she gets her ultimate. Ahri isn't very prone to ganks with charm and her ultimate to get away. Never try to dive ahri when she has her charm up, it will end poorly for you if you don't have a blink to dodge charm. Beating Ahri doesn't just involve pushing your lane and beating her out, but making sure she doesn't get fed off of your side lanes with proper wards, MIAs, and following her if she leaves lane before pushing hard. Ahri is extremely safe, try not to all in her right away, try and bait out her ultimate, if it goes on cooldown it'll be a lot easier to kill her. Ahri is rather susceptible early levels, and cannot harass as hard as some at level 1 or 2, if you can dodge her Q and out harass her you might be able to get an early lead on her.

that's all I've got, they aren't the best tips, but they're just what I can think of.
Ban out GoodPlays GG
jinlee
<Member>
jinlee's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 13, 2013 3:51pm | Report
Zed early levels once he has his ult he does more damage than even he knows cant tell you how many times people have come to finish my off when i have 25% or below and they have 75% or above and i kill them and walk away. good tip is to play champs with escape abilitys and save them for when he ults, and wait for him land or he'll jump with you

all credit for this amazing sig goes to the nameless bard

if you thought what i said was worth it a rep would be rainbow pony awesome
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide