Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

CS March 2015 - Community Nominations!

Creator: Wayne3100 March 1, 2015 4:44am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

1 2 3
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 4:44am | Report
Hey guys! :)

Last month, we told you guys that we'd start asking for your opinion on who you'd like to see in the next Community Spotlight. Considering today's date you may think we decided not to do the same for March, but the truth is I'm just a little late to make the thread (sorry!). We're definitely planning to keep asking for your opinion every month, so here we are!

Again, all you will have to do to nominate your user of choice is fill in the following form:

Name of nominee:
Reason for nomination:

And that's it! Of course, it should go without saying that the better your explanation is, the higher the chance will be that you can convince the Veterans to interview your pick. Also, keep in mind that the following members have already been interviewed and therefore can't be nominated again: jhoijhoi, Jebus McAzn, DEWO, Meiyjhe, xDanielWang, Emikadon, PsiGuard, IceCreamy, Joxuu, Mowen, Wayne3100, koksei and Luther3000. Lastly, don't bother nominating yourself because that's kinda lame not allowed.

Unfortunately, we'll have to speed up the process a little this time around, so you guys have less than a week (until Friday, the 6th of March) to nominate users. Get to it!

Thanks to Hoppermh for the signature!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 5:56am | Report
I'll just start this thread off:

Name of nominee: GrandmasterD
Reason for nomination: For their countless, amazing, selfless acts that have not only helped shape our glorious community in the amazing form it is today, but also contributed to all that is good within our community. However, we mustn't forget their nigh unparalleled reputation and their unblemished record they have managed to uphold ever since the amazing day they became part of the community. For these reasons would I, GrandmasterD, like to nominate GrandmasterD for the next Community Spotlight. God bless America!

P.S. A question, should I link the profile of the one I nominated or are you guys able to locate that without any further assistance?
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 6:22am | Report
Name of nominee: NicknameMy
Reason for nomination: I want to know what goes on inside his head. Why does he say the things he says? Why does he think the things he thinks?? It's truly fascinating to me and I'd love to find out where and how exactly things started going downhill.
[deleted]
<Editor>
oxide110's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 6:25am | Report
I'd also like GMD to be interviewed

London is one hour ahead of the rest of England -Luther3000
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 6:32am | Report
Khazem wrote:
Name of nominee: NicknameMy
Reason for nomination: I want to know what goes on inside his head. Why does he say the things he says? Why does he think the things he thinks?? It's truly fascinating to me and I'd love to find out where and how exactly things started going downhill.

You got to admit that he is pretty persistent and stands behind his words and takes time to explain stuff.

Also, I think he is better member than that certain one with Finland's emergency number after his name.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 6:37am | Report
Wait a minute... Why has nobody interviewed the dark lord Toshabi yet?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 6:59am | Report
I think it's time we heard from Laggermeister.
For utter hilarity, click >>here<<!

Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 7:29am | Report
sirell wrote:
I think it's time we heard from Laggermeister.
If he's still around, I would definitely second that.
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 8:56am | Report
I'll just start this thread off:

Name of nominee: GrandmasterD
Reason for nomination: For their countless, amazing, selfless acts that have not only helped shape our glorious community in the amazing form it is today, but also contributed to all that is good within our community. However, we mustn't forget their nigh unparalleled reputation and their unblemished record they have managed to uphold ever since the amazing day they became part of the community. For these reasons would I, GrandmasterD, like to nominate GrandmasterD for the next Community Spotlight. God bless America!

P.S. A question, should I link the profile of the one I nominated or are you guys able to locate that without any further assistance?
#seconded
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2015 9:11am | Report
Name of nominee: Fatelblade
Reason for nomination: Best Talon on the website and would love to hear his opinion about the current state of talon
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2 3

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide