Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Current team build

Creator: Hamtronix February 11, 2013 9:42am
Hamtronix
<Member>
Hamtronix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 9:42am | Report
Hey guys. Wanted to get some feedback on a team comp I've been running with a few friends:

Teemo/Naut top
Lux mid
Darius/Noct bot

We are all between level 10 and 20 right now and have been killing it in our matches but I want to know..... How do you think this team would stand up in ranked? We all have pretty typical builds though my Lux is built a good bit heavier on AP than support. Last few games I've been running 8-12/1-3/20+ and Naut/Noct/Darius have all been getting 15+ kills and many double/triple/quad kills.
IAmByakuya
<Member>
IAmByakuya's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 9:48am | Report
Once you get more levels it wont work anymore so heres a tip:

Get an adc
Now get a support
Now get a jungler
PROFIT
Gave you a good laugh or helped? rep+ so i can know ;)

Thanks to TinyStar, Jhoi, Xiaowi, Virus, Bard and Arcana(eww)...for my signatures!

Elohell is like Irelia's stun: if your real level is equal or lower than the level you are in, you're STUNNED there forever. If your actual level is higher than the level you are in, you're just SLOWED in your way up.
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 11, 2013 10:27am | Report
Congrats on your strong performance!
You may be advised to change your strategy. More experienced players will know how to pick apart your 5-lane composition. I'd suggest buying runes and looking for a jungler as fast as possible.

It's also get really acquainted with summoner's rift before you start doing ranked teams. I'd suggest having 600+ games played before you start, although some people said that they do just fine in ranked teams when they started with 300 wins or something like that.
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide