Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Darius, the Hand of Noxus, Revealed.

Creator: caucheka May 18, 2012 1:23am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 1:18pm | Report

Boots or cloth armor start.
Early brutalizer or wriggles.
Phage into fm later.
Blood thirster.
Last whisper.
Warmogs or straight randuins.
Replace wriggles for mr if needed.

Build situationally of course but core will be frozen mallet blood thirster last whisper.
Oh and thankies about my sig. I had a lotta fun making it.

Hmm I will try that, was thinking something similar when I saw his skill, but never tried it. Did wriggles, phage, wits end and amta instead, not working out well. What did you run so far with mastery and runes? Also how do you deal with his 385 movement speed with tier 2 boots?

Yeah Venom has always been a favorite of mine. I saw it the first them and went ''DAMN SON!'' and was going to say I love it, but forgot. Ready to vote that one as one of your best, cause its Venom and you caught the beauty with him.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 1:31pm | Report
Im doing hypotheticals here.

Rune wise:

Flat ad marks
Armor seals
Mr glyphs or attack speed glpyhs.
Move speed quints or flat ad quints.

21/9/0 masteries. Take flash ignite or ghost ignite. Make sure to get the offesne mastery talent in the tier one masteries. Atmas isnt very strong anymore imo.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 1:37pm | Report
Yeah I think the move speed quints might be needed more then the ad ones, currently running AD, as I said, slow as a snail. Once he gets caught, its game over.

Hmm I have been running 21/0/9 to make sure I wont run out of mana that easy, but 9 in defense might be better. Tried both flash and ghost, might say I believe that ghost might be better. As he have to stack up to get the movement speed from the passive.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 6:58pm | Report

4. Overall the item WOULD NOT benefit Dairus. Just like Tri Force on Riven isn't a GOOD item. Neither of these champs can benefit more from TF than they do from other items.

what? hes getting benefit from everything but the ap, which i would only count as a waste to build the amp tome, and some of the sheen cost.

secondly, riven is built specifically for tf to be bad on her, from having low base ad, to having no mana or ap ratios, and her passive which works 80% like sheen but scales off bonus ad, making warmogs/atmas and trinity force both extremely bad choices for her. well maybe not the atmogs combo, but still.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 7:01pm | Report
NicknameMy wrote:

I think, this should show all people that Garen needs a rework.

oh boy here we go. garen might need a few adjustments here and there but his kit is solid.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 7:03pm | Report
i'll stand by it being a huge waste not worth the cost for him. If you guys disagree then by all means disagree.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 7:05pm | Report
im just saying that saying its bad because you don't use a measly 500ish of 4k gold does not make it worthless.

as stated before, i think his cooldowns are not nearly as good enough to get tf for the procs. although he does have fairly great base ad, barely beating out nasus at 116.5

but from just his base, hitting someone with w and trinity force at max level will deal 582.5 damage... jesus.
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 10:28pm | Report
just saw a sneak peek of this champion. SUPER BLOODY~
cooper56
<Member>
cooper56's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 10:38pm | Report
caucheka wrote:

oh boy here we go. garen might need a few adjustments here and there but his kit is solid.

His real problem is scaling he is worse than renekton late game and that is saying something... i under stand there early game champs but even so they should do decent dmg late game.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 11:22pm | Report
reduce base damage but increase scaling. that doesnt require a whole rework.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide