Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Draven Patch Preview: Gameplay Changes

Creator: Keondre June 1, 2012 9:40pm
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Princess Ahri
<Member>
Princess Ahri's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 6:58am | Report
They see Darius trolling, they hating.
TxTVira
<Member>
TxTVira's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 7:29am | Report
Hope that foxfire and spirit rush basic dmg nerf aint too high.
Without foxfire i cant get pre-6 kills D:
80 damage with all 3 hit is already low enough early game.
Madolinn
<Member>
Madolinn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 9:05am | Report
'Swain is a highly over looked champion..... due to him not having the necessary control that other champions have...'

Obviously you've never played Swain before. Good to know they are listening to the crying part of the community and not the part that actually knows what they are doing. He's already over powered enough, and with buffs? See you nerfed next patch.

riot how u get so smrt?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 3:29pm | Report
Madolinn wrote:

'Swain is a highly over looked champion..... due to him not having the necessary control that other champions have...'

Obviously you've never played Swain before. Good to know they are listening to the crying part of the community and not the part that actually knows what they are doing. He's already over powered enough, and with buffs? See you nerfed next patch.

riot how u get so smrt?

He's not getting nerfed coz he'll still be underplayed. People don't play him because they don't get how to approach him.

Isn't it beautiful? God's plan, I mean?
Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 3, 2012 10:06pm | Report
Hahaha, me and my roommate were having this conversation today...

Swain is already a mother f**ker, I was BAFFLED when I saw they were nerfing him...totally unbalanced IMO. A pro with swain is scuuurrrryyy
Deleted.
Onrion
<Member>
Onrion's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 3:38am | Report
I think the nerf on darius was pretty needed. To bad riot always release new super-powerful champions and nerf them to the next patch. :/

Wanna do me a favor and press the +Rep button if you think I was of any help to you? In that way you will help me in return. Thx. :)
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 3:47am | Report
I'm picking up Swain for ranked games again.. 2k here I come
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 5:12am | Report
To bad ignite kills him, which is like what everyone is running. Also that new morrelo tome, is Swain carrying the game? Support gets morrello and his ulti can only do damage.

Anyway he is awesome and I for one will pick him up again, even after that new item that counters him-.- Though he wasn't in grave need of buffs in the first place, but the longer slow is useful. As now they walk out of it far to often.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 5:33am | Report
Never had that much problems with ignite when playing Swain, always been a strong pick for ranked imo. Was my main champion in early S2, a early catalyst the protector kinda fix the sustain issue if your lane opponent builds Morello's Evil Tome against you.
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 4, 2012 7:41am | Report
Never actually playing again'st anyone with Morellos tome, just thought it might be a great counter. Ignite, has been quite annoying for me at least. Always seems to come the moment I can't survive it. I used to main Swain in S1, was for a long time the only mage I played. Did so from his day 1.

Dance to stronk!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide