Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Fiora Guides

Creator: jhoijhoi March 1, 2012 12:26am
27 posts - page 3 of 3
1 2 3
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 2:19pm | Report
^Naw, jhoi's gonna make a visually erotic nocturne guide.

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
Pølsemanden
<Member>
Pølsemanden's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 2:34pm | Report

I'm hoping people are finally waking up and not spamming **** guides day 1....but I'm probably wrong....

Because a guide made on day 1 can't be good like.. at all!
Ty MM and Blood for the sigs :3 | Rammus is comming back - heard it here first!

"Carrying"-guide | My reviewservice
jhoijhoi
<MOBAFire Mother>
jhoijhoi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 1, 2012 2:48pm | Report
Xenasis wrote:

Proposed guide name - "F*CKING FIORA"

lolololololol

So tempted.
guide writing tips 'n tricksashes to ashesfancy a sig?

♡ sig by Jovy ♡
Jovy
<Admin>
Jovy's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2012 3:32pm | Report
Done and done, 2 pages of guides now lul

thank you jhoijhoi for the signature <3
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2012 3:37pm | Report
Whatever happened to the notion of, "Wait a while, you can't possibly understand the champion on release anyway"
ConMasterFlash
<Member>
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2012 3:44pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

Whatever happened to the notion of, "Wait a while, you can't possibly understand the champion on release anyway"

An attitude like that wont get you to the top upvoted guide on MOBAfire!

errr... Wait a minute...
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 2, 2012 3:49pm | Report
Quoted:

Because a guide made on day 1 can't be good like.. at all!

Depends on the champion, but overall yeah guides made on day one have no where near the amount of depth a guide made a month later would. "I played 15 games with Fiora today look at how I did" or "I've played at least 45 games with Fiora over the past month and I've found THIS to be a successful build"

you tell me who's side you'll take. Someone who soloqued all day insta locking Fiora or someone who played MANY games as and against Fiora finding out some solid builds and or counter picks to her.

The "some people can just pick up a champion and know what they're doing" makes sense for PLAYING a champion. Not when you're writing a guide that's meant to aid and inform countless other people interested in the same champion you are.

Have there been successful guides released day 1? Yeah, but that's because the community doesn't necessarily know any better. Not to mention the "sheep" factor. Is that to say ALL guides released day 1 are ****? No, but that is to say the chances of someone striking gold with less than a months worth of games for a new champion are slim to none.

So you feel free to pick and read whatever guide you choose, I'm not trying to stop anyone from doing that. What I am trying to do however is share the opinion that 1st day guides most likely eventually get overshadowed by better written, more detailed, and more IN DEPTH guides. Needless to say; that statement is a bit obvious if a guide is "better" in x,y,z aspects than IT SHOULD overshadow them. However to make the point, someone writing a guide BEFORE a champion is even released so that they have the "Day 1" advantage or perhaps writing it immediately once the champ hits the servers, logically does not have the time to fully understand and "master" a champion's skills and or mechanics. Even someone playing a champ for a month might not achieve those 2 goals, so what makes you think a guide insta released day 1 can stack up with a guide written a month later?
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide