Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

How to deal with kill stealing friends?

Creator: Amends June 17, 2014 7:03am
1 2 3
Amends
<Member>
Amends's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 7:03am | Report
sirell
<Member>
sirell's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 7:17am | Report
Get over it.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 7:26am | Report
Money is distributed accordingly with assists and kills: the killer takes twice the gold, but everyone gets gold to use. So, if the person is getting kills, your team is getting assists and you guys do nothing with it it's not that person's fault, but rather the entire team's. Sure, it'd be awesome if he/she were a carry, but that's hardly the reason you guys lose, sorry.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 7:52am | Report
Become the better killstealer >:)
Change is gooooood
Picture by: Thalia Kael

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Out Of Pancakes
<Inhouse Addict>
Out Of Pancakes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 8:09am | Report
Meiyjhe wrote:

Become the better killstealer >:)

^ I approve dis.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 8:20am | Report
Make amends with them.
Latest Legend
<Member>
Latest Legend's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 9:27am | Report
Well all I can say is that I'm rolling on the floor when I'm having a kill steal contest with friends.

And don't worry, we're not ashamed to qq at all.

You get something for the kill. You get an assist. And even if you don't get anything, if you think you set up that kill, you did a good job.

By the way, you're not asking for us to qq, you're asking for a solution. And I think everything stated above are all good solutions.

Amends wrote:

So a person who doesn't have the skill to get a kill on their own, taking everyone elses instead and using that gold to get items out the wazoo, then continuting to be unable to 1v1 is the same as everyone getting their own kills/items/etc???

I'm pretty sure the non-kill stealing way definitely has a higher chance of winning, but okay!

Are you sure you know what this game is about?
********'s a pretty good fertilizer
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 9:57am | Report
Amends wrote:

So a person who doesn't have the skill to get a kill on their own, taking everyone elses instead and using that gold to get items out the wazoo, then continuting to be unable to 1v1 is the same as everyone getting their own kills/items/etc???

I'm pretty sure the non-kill stealing way definitely has a higher chance of winning, but okay!

I'm sorry but I'm not 10 years old and I main a champ that has some difficulties last hitting people because he deals damage over time instead of bursting ( Swain) so I don't usually qq when people take my kills, nor do I make a thread to ask for help about something that shouldn't be a problem. Does it suck when I'm bout to penta and someone intentionally flashes and takes it? Yes, sure. Do I think that that is the reason why I am about to lose a match? No. At the end of the day, your team can be 0-50 but if you destroy the enemy nexus you win.

But hey, want a "mature" solution? Don't play with that person. And insult people in Bronze league when they take your kills. Q_Q
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Kazega
<Member>
Kazega's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 10:47am | Report
One of my best friends is still mad at me for this kinda thing.

It was a long time ago, Season 1 or somehting and I was living in AZ at the time. He was WW and I was Kat. HE CLAIMS he did all the work while I just straight up KS'd him. I ended up with a Quadra Kill. he claims he was getting a Penta. Is he right? who knows. but he brings it up any chance he gets, even though he's gotten Penta kills since the incident.

We are still friends though, and we make KSing a game from time to time. He'll KS me and claim it was for that incident. I'll KS him back with a retort of some kind that's not really funny but his reaction will be so whatever.

So my answer to OPs question, make it a joke and/or game. Don't keep score jsut have fun with the KSing and try to KS him back for laughs. It's just a game and not the end of the world
BlueArtist
<Member>
BlueArtist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2014 1:10pm | Report
Kill-stealing, turning friends into enemies for the whole game...
My #2 RumbleGuide

^^ Thanks toUbnoxius,Xiaowiriamu,Natuhlee and Hogopogo for the sig!

Please give me a +rep if I helped you.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide