Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ignore List

Creator: Darcurse August 18, 2012 5:24pm
7 posts - page 1 of 1
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2012 5:24pm | Report
Soooo...

with the friends list notes incoming, I kinda got remembered of sth that bugs me since .. when? The actual release, I guess.

Why is there no "right-click -> add to ignore list"-feature and probably still won't be after the list update?
Even while imo Riot is a pile of sloppy, filthy, messy developers who can't really handle their own program, it totally feels like they want to prevent ppl from usng the ignore feature at all?

Ideas/opinions on this or some threads/infos I missed?
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 18, 2012 5:56pm | Report
you can right click people to ignore, if there on your friends list their an ignore button there after right clicking them. In game click speech bubble next to their name, and boom, ignored.

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2012 5:12am | Report
Well, you're right, I can ignore ppl from my buddy list...

... dumb thing is, who do you think is more likely to be ignored? Someone from my friend list, or some random sucker who ruined my game?

And it's funny how you mention the ingame ignore feature, since it can only be activated ingame and doesn't do **** if you meet this guy again in the next game, even while he's still on the list...

So...

why is that what I mentioned above, plus why don't we simply have a symbol marking ignored ppl in the champ select?
Everytime I got a ignored guy there, I can only notice it if he writes sth so I hear the post sound whitout the post.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2012 6:07am | Report
press tab ingame, mute the person=ignore
Success(And it keeps ignoring that person.....)
Riot is a good company stop hating.
Darcurse
<Member>
Darcurse's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2012 11:56am | Report
Well, since you're EUW also, you should know what happened here.
I'm not saying they're "bad" or what you would connect to that word, but I'd definitely say that they lack competency.

What attracts so many ppl to LoL? It's the game and not a superb job well done by the developers behind it.

And seriously, maybe I missed something of Riots great development, so you could help me:

It would puzzle me if, but are the ingame ignore and the client ignore seperated from each other? That would actually explain a bit.
If not, my client seems to be broken, since it doesn't ignore ppl INGAME after I put them on the ignore-list via client for example.
It only ignores them while staying at the client, champ select for example, like I said, I only know somebody there's ignored by me if he writes something.
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2012 12:11pm | Report
Darcurse wrote:

It would puzzle me if, but are the ingame ignore and the client ignore seperated from each other? That would actually explain a bit.
If not, my client seems to be broken, since it doesn't ignore ppl INGAME after I put them on the ignore-list via client for example.
It only ignores them while staying at the client, champ select for example, like I said, I only know somebody there's ignored by me if he writes something.

Maybe its bugged, maybe i am wrong, because when ignore people ingame, i always get the message "XYZ was added to your ignore list" after the Game, and i never rly bothered looking up my ignore list when i ignored some1 ingame, but my list is pretty big by now and i maybe added 3 people in there without being in game, so i guess it works.
Diesel
<Veteran>
Diesel's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 19, 2012 12:52pm | Report
I can never ignore people, too curious to what they're saying.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide