Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Im immune to Winning

Creator: McLovin12134567 March 26, 2012 4:29pm
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 3:51pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Well Duff, when top feeds and bot feeds and jungler feeds, it doesnt matter how you do, you're going to lose :p

I went 10/0 in the beginning of a match a lot of times, and still lost because my whole team just plain sucked.

exactly
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
CasterMaster
<Veteran>
CasterMaster's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 3:57pm | Report
Is it just me, or does top lane purple team usually feed? (yes I can be considered)

My Elise Guide | My Kassadin Guide
Thanks to jhoijhoi, albableat, Arcana3, GMD and I for the awesome sigs! im a zombie
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 4:05pm | Report
tehAsian wrote:

Well Duff, when top feeds and bot feeds and jungler feeds, it doesnt matter how you do, you're going to lose :p

I went 10/0 in the beginning of a match a lot of times, and still lost because my whole team just plain sucked.

No this is all relative.

if a 1300 team vrs another 1300 team feeds, but one of the players is Scarra, it doesn't matter, Scarra's team is going to win. That's what you need to realize.

Now replace the 1300's with 1900's, and even then, Scarra will probably lose.

When there's a legitimate 1200 elo gap, you can't even imagine the skill differential.

Is it just me, or does top lane purple team usually feed? (yes I can be considered)

If they do that's ****ing embarassing. Top lane purple side has an advantage mayne.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 4:07pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

If they do that's ****ing embarassing. Top lane purple side has an advantage mayne.

Purple side has the ELO advantage too.
That doesn't mean you can't be outplayed by forgetting things but, the chance is a bit lower.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Nighthawk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 4:10pm | Report
DuffTime wrote:

If they do that's ****ing embarassing. Top lane purple side has an advantage mang.

fix'd

DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 4:25pm | Report
lol
Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 5:33pm | Report
well to me it looks like you haven't played that many ranked games mclovin. You won't get 2200 rating just from playing a handful of games, you actually need to play quite often. Also looking at some ranked stats you went 1/6 as cassiopeia with only 122 cs in atleast a 20 minute game, I know it's only 1 game, but i don't think you're exactly lighting the world on fire
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
McLovin12134567
<Member>
McLovin12134567's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 5:45pm | Report
yeah thats true im not saying im a pro :P. btw that game with cass i was actualy reaaly out doing the ryze but for some reason my whole team decided to inhabit my mid lane :\
Some say he watched the lord of the rings sixty twelve times and he was pissed off at gandalf for stealing his idea for a halloween costume. all we know he's called McLovin.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 7:47pm | Report
Until you get to 1600~ elo, honestly Solo Queue is who gets fed the most in lane and helps snowball other lanes. Not to sound blunt, but if you lose a game when you have a huge significant lead in lane like 5-0 on the other, it's your fault because you should be ****ting on everyone in every other lane in cs, items, exp, etc. The only two excuses that'd be acceptable is if your 5-0 champion falls off late game like LB, but LB and those other early game champs as -so- good at helping other lanes dominate so you have no excuse imho when it comes to that. The other one is if you're 5-0 in lane and from across the map, the enemy laner is 10-0 -- in this case, it's oh well you can't do much, welcome to SQ.

tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2012 8:21pm | Report
^You're supposed to gank other lanes when you're ahead???!!

Explains my two losses this week -.-
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide