Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Improving builds on Mobafire

Creator: ConMasterFlash
January 22, 2012 3:54am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » General Discussion » Improving builds on Mobafire
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ConMasterFlash » January 22, 2012 3:54am | Report
Ive been thinking about this for a while and I dont know if anyone else has brought it up but here goes.

On dotafire I LOVE how the builds are set up. The fact you can separate items into groups such as "starting" and "mid game" and "luxury" is a great addition to guides. While item builds in LoL aren't as variable as they are in Dota, I still think it would be a great addition. Only having 6 items in the build can be very misleading to people who just skim the guides and don't understand what they are doing, those people wont read item section of a guide anyways. And some guides just put every possible item in the item build section anyways.

tl;dr The item builds in the guides on dotafire are awesome, I want them here.
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar

ConMasterFlash
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mesima » January 22, 2012 6:52am | Report
I second this motion.
Mesima's Forum Avatar

Mesima
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Lugignaf » January 22, 2012 9:39am | Report
As far as I know, Matt is planning to move the system over. I don't know when though. Probably SoonTM

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Lugignaf's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Lugignaf
<Moderator>
Rep: Renowned (562)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by ConMasterFlash » January 22, 2012 1:33pm | Report
Sweet. I think that change would make guides more accurate and helpful as a whole.
ConMasterFlash's Forum Avatar

ConMasterFlash
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (9)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by AncientNecro » January 22, 2012 1:50pm | Report
Nice! Very happy to hear this, hope it comes soon!

AncientNecro's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
AncientNecro
<Member>
Rep: Notable (46)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!