Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

IPL&MLG Final's jinxed?

Creator: Yukimaru June 12, 2012 1:21am
1 2
EvilDice
<Shoutcaster>
EvilDice's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 3:02pm | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Thanks to Xiaowiriamu for the sig!

twitch.tv/dicetherice - @dicetherice
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 13, 2012 10:20pm | Report
Oh cmon =_=
The Tournament isnt something profitable for RIOT moneywise, its more something of a PR-thingy (i said something, NOT like it is@all the "try-hard i need to correct you what PR is"-*****es) so if the "Final Game" would just be 2 lame games they wouldnt gain much for that...and making some contracts with TSM&CLG which they are not allowed to talk about isnt that hard...

And with "would just be 2 lame games" i mean that TSM is way superior to CLG except maybe their AD-Carry&AP-Mid and that they did 2 BoT in the exact same manner in the Finals of 2 Tournaments just cant be coincidence, and im talking about jinxing in a way of "making the most games possible, playing only for "real" in the last game." and not "TSM should always win" =_="
Wintermond
<Member>
Wintermond's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 12:14am | Report
Conspiracy, completely subjective argumentation.
Your only argument is that "IMO CLG is worse than TSM, CLG won 2/6 games vs TSM. Has to be staged.".

You see, final matches are hard to deal with as a player because you are hyped and nervous as ****. The chance that teams throw and the chance that teams try super hard is much higher in finals than in other games. Unless you are a LOT better than the other teams(E.g. Fnatic at dreamhack) you probably won't take victory just like np.

El Psy Congroo.

|You can't spell slaughter without laughter.|

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 14, 2012 3:06am | Report
Wintermond wrote:

Conspiracy, completely subjective argumentation.
Your only argument is that "IMO CLG is worse than TSM, CLG won 2/6 games vs TSM. Has to be staged.".

You see, final matches are hard to deal with as a player because you are hyped and nervous as ****. The chance that teams throw and the chance that teams try super hard is much higher in finals than in other games. Unless you are a LOT better than the other teams(E.g. Fnatic at dreamhack) you probably won't take victory just like np.

Well, i would agree with when it wouldnt happened 2 times in a row now...and the first game's of the 4 BoT wasnt the "deciding" game and TSM still won that, but oh well as u said its just a subjective argumentation and no one can proof it, i just wanted to see the opinions of other ppl, but the only ppl who rly seem to care are You&EvilDice, so nvm me :<
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide