Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Irelia buff?

Creator: Spyroul November 5, 2012 7:22pm
23 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
Spyroul
<Member>
Spyroul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 7:22pm | Report
Okay, I'm gonna say it, I'm pretty much a noob, and I may not know ****, but am I the only one who feel like Irelia should get a slight buff?

I've been maining her for some time now, and I honestly never win my top lane, either I get mega countered, or I'm too aggressive and end up dying, you name it.
So, if she were to get buffed, then how? IMO, lessen the cooldowns on her, the Q has ridiculous CD (14 seconds wtf) in early game.

And yeah, maybe I'm just using her wrong... so if I am, got any suggestions on how to use her? I've read literally 3 guides and still lose :(
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 7:25pm | Report
i think yer using her wrong...there is no reason for you to lose lane all the time D: just practice with her and honestly she doesnt need a buff
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Berzerk
<Member>
Berzerk's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 7:25pm | Report
Shes getting more range on her R blades. I rec watching Wickd's stream if u want to learn Irelia top as thats his main.

Check out my complete guide to top lane here.
Check out my Jayce guide here.
Spyroul
<Member>
Spyroul's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 7:31pm | Report
I could record me going top lane tomorrow and then post it here if you'd like to see, I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong when I use her :(
tehAsian
<Veteran>
tehAsian's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 7:54pm | Report
Be passive until level 5-6.

Then proceed to rape face with W > AA > Q > AA.
LaCorpse's Signature Cafe

Thanks to Keondre, JhoiJhoi, Xiron, and Arcana3 for the Sigs~!
Phil Collins
<Member>
Phil Collins's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 8:18pm | Report
No Irelia is OP as **** and should be deleted from the game.
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 9:12pm | Report
I too struggled when I first started playing her mate, until I made the realization that I didn't have to win my lane, to win the game

The thing with Irelia is that you actually start fairly weak sauce, most tops 1-5 will out trade you easily, start passively and if they try to force fights just E and retreat, don't push as you have no reliable escape mechanism and pick up last hits where you can, if your lane gets pushed this plays into your hands perfectly, Irelia is superb at last hitting under her tower and with her Q + E, can assist in any love the jungler throws your way

Once you hit 5-6 your W will be nicely leveled and you'll be able to start trading safe in the knowledge that your ult and W will top you up afterwards, you'll now start dominating your lane and once that happens assuming you farm and build well, you'll be scary as hell late game, latching onto and blowing up carries with ease
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 10:33pm | Report
i do suggest posting a replay anyways so that we can look at it even with these tips cuz there might be something yer doing that were not posting about
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 10:50pm | Report
Irelia's whole kit is broken, wich is the reason she'll never be balanced. Either she'll be nerfed so hard she goes back into oblivion, either she gets buffed and she will become The Queen Of Solotop once again. I don't remember ever seing her as ''balanced'' as she is right now.

I know one of Riot's biggest staff hate her (Morello if my memory is correct) too. It was in one of his post on the forum. He was explaining people why he was glad Irelia was getting nerfed, and about how her overall kit was way too strong, etc etc etc

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
Fox Rage
<Member>
Fox Rage's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 5, 2012 10:50pm | Report
Irelia's whole kit is broken, wich is the reason she'll never be balanced. Either she'll be nerfed so hard she goes back into oblivion, either she gets buffed and she will become The Queen Of Solotop once again. I don't remember ever seing her as ''balanced'' as she is right now.

I know one of Riot's biggest staff hate her (Morello if my memory is correct) too. It was in one of his post on the forum. He was explaining people why he was glad Irelia was getting nerfed, and about how her overall kit was way too strong, etc etc etc

+rep me and you'll get good karma, wich means you won't be reincarnated into a rock! Isn't that awesome?

But yes this idea has been discussed more than Pam Anderson's tits in a plastic surgeons office.
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide