Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Is Twisted Fate A Viable Adc Now? Should We See...

Creator: Kalaaver July 28, 2014 7:49am
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 8:47am | Report
AD TF sucks...but if you're gonna do it, at least do it right.

You really need to go Blade of the Ruined King right away, then Youmuu's Ghostblade and Infinity Edge. Then Last Whisper, another AD item (probably Mercurial Scimitar or Bloodthirster), and a purely defensive item (like Guardian Angel or Banshee's Veil). You'll probably have enough AS to get Sorcerer's Shoes instead of Berserker's Greaves (and you'll most likely find you want to). Without them, Pick A Card/ Stacked Deck won't do much damage in a duel.

Then you just split-push for days, because you're AD TF and that's what you're good at.

Trinity Force/ Iceborn Gauntlet are funny, but pretty troll and I wouldn't get them unless I was really, really fed.

lol, you don't HAVE to start Blade of the Ruined King, but yes its a good item. Also, Pick A Card does insane damage without Sorcerer's Shoes, and I'm not even seeing the use in that because you are using no ap.
Check out my Poppy Guide, and my Sexy Signature Shop.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 8:53am | Report
Kalaaver wrote:

I am ranked lol?

Wearing that Silver V badge with pride?
IceCreamy wrote:

(1:07): I prefer your balls over ***hol

The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 9:00am | Report
You pretty much do lol. Without BotRK you won't have enough AS to proc Stacked Deck often enough during trades, which is the main way you'll kill someone early after landing a stun/slow. It's similar to why you buy it early on Vayne.

Pick A Card just converts your AD into magic damage, early game that often means more damage, but late game it (and Stacked Deck) will fall off without magic pen and you'd better hope they don't wise up and build MR.

It's the same reason a lot of people build Sorcerer's Shoes on Corki for Phosphorus Bomb (which also scales with AD and AP and deals magic damage), despite only getting AP from Trinity Force.
Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 1:33pm | Report
Toshabi wrote:

Wearing that Silver V badge with pride?

Did you wake up this morning going, I'm not enough of a **** so let me hate on other people who aren't as good as me! YA! Frankly yes I like being in Silver instead of Bronze, and I was proud to be almost Gold. That is my skill level currently and that's fine. No one cares that you are plat and most Diamonds look at you and go "Wearing that Plat badge with pride?". I'm sorry I don't have all day to play league. My bad, now if you are going to be a douche and insult others elo's then gtfo.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 1:39pm | Report
Kalaaver wrote:

Did you wake up this morning going, I'm not enough of a **** so let me hate on other people who aren't as good as me! YA! Frankly yes I like being in Silver instead of Bronze, and I was proud to be almost Gold. That is my skill level currently and that's fine. No one cares that you are plat and most Diamonds look at you and go "Wearing that Plat badge with pride?". I'm sorry I don't have all day to play league. My bad, now if you are going to be a douche and insult others elo's then gtfo.

Someone's pretty new here, lol.

Thank you to jhoijhoi for the sig, and all the dividers in the guide.

Kalaaver
<Altruistic Artist>
Kalaaver's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 1:41pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

Someone's pretty new here, lol.

Been here a year, and I still hate some people on here lol
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 2:26pm | Report
Kalaaver wrote:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 2:29pm | Report
That's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off.
Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 2:34pm | Report
Thank god for copy pasta internet tough guy responses. Cause Toshabi isn't good at making one bad *** enough to fight back.
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2014 2:36pm | Report
You mean to tell me you AREN'T the op of your class in the Navy Seals, involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and have over 300 confirmed kills?

For shame.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide