Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jax VS Darius

Creator: ZioSerpe August 13, 2012 12:19am
17 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:27am | Report
... Jax says COUNTERSTRIKE I SHALL WIN and daruis is like WELL I USE MY AXE!!!
but jax is like ***** PLEASE I GOT A LAMP POST!!! AND WACKS DARUIS UPON THE HEAD AND KILLING DARUIS IN A BLOODY GRANDMASTER ARMS FASION :3 ...

Beside that story xD, jax does coutner daruis, because jax just does to much damage post 6... Pre 6 I would say Daruis wins... The key in beating him is to farm and max you're Q or W first... And intiate when you're E is up... Thats how you're going to win engages. Another thing about JAx, is that you just need to build, like a phange early, and you basically rape him... Life is OP against Daruis... It just is
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:36am | Report
Armor and MR won't due **** verse true damage...making jax ult active less effective. but if darius can't put those stacks on jax then it wont do as much damage.
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:41am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

... Jax says COUNTERSTRIKE I SHALL WIN and daruis is like WELL I USE MY AXE!!!
but jax is like ***** PLEASE I GOT A LAMP POST!!! AND WACKS DARUIS UPON THE HEAD AND KILLING DARUIS IN A BLOODY GRANDMASTER ARMS FASION :3 ...

Beside that story xD, jax does coutner daruis, because jax just does to much damage post 6... Pre 6 I would say Daruis wins... The key in beating him is to farm and max you're Q or W first... And intiate when you're E is up... Thats how you're going to win engages. Another thing about JAx, is that you just need to build, like a phange early, and you basically rape him... Life is OP against Daruis... It just is

That's very nice, but we're talking about Darius here, not daruis.
Arcana3
<Altruistic Artist>
Arcana3's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:44am | Report
K idc, its late let me mistype and don't be that way
Thanks to everyone that has made me a sig!

Lacorpse JhoiJhoi Missmaw Xiron Xiao Kat CM Nameless Tinystar Me

Feel Free to +rep if I helped you out
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 2:57am | Report
Arcana3 wrote:

K idc, its late let me mistype and don't be that way

Nevar!!! >:(
Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 4:58am | Report
urge to write in bad grammar on purpose rising
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 13, 2012 5:07am | Report
I think I give some insight on this matter, as I have been in this lane 4 times up to this day.

I did say its even, as Jax by no means counter Darius. As Darius main damage is not from auto attack, its the Q. First time in this lane I got some nice gank from my jungler and then could proceed to snowball to great for him.

Second time, I actually lost the lane. Got hit by to many of his Qs and got bursted by the ultimate.

Third and fourth time was against the same player, as in 3vs3 my team happen to get the face the same guys three times! Two of them was me as Jax vs Darius. Here I knew exactly what to do to win this lane. Dodge the Q and proceed to attack him with Q W and then add counter strike.

So my view on this is that its pretty even, but I would say Darius burst harder then Jax. Though if you dodge it as its skill shot and some are very predictable when using it, you will beat him. So the strategy would be to wait and see if he farms with it, or bait him to miss it. Then Q W then walk back, at lv three add the E and you should be able to win that lane. Just don't forget to get the double dorans and be ready for his ultimate at lv 6.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide