Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Jayce abilities revealed (with ratios and shizz)

Creator: Morr33d July 3, 2012 7:59am
1 2 3 4
Dzeno
<Member>
Dzeno's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 12:19pm | Report
I really like the champ :p

but shock blast +40% damage, bigger range and higher projectile speed WTF 0.o

that's like
392 (1.68 bonus AD) physical damage OMG squishy gonna die XD

Oh I forgot it's even AoE, ultimate hyper carry when fed
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 12:25pm | Report
Jax says hello, just fun with another champ with late game possbility and not another bruiser to just be good early to mid, then ZZZZZZZZZZ
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 12:26pm | Report
I doubt he gonna stay unnerfed... But heck, I said the same about Darius :D
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 12:33pm | Report
Lets just hope he doesn't turns out to be another Darius, Garen or anything else of there kind. Even though I hate long games, kicking *** early just to be useless late game, its not so fun:/
Morr33d
<Member>
Morr33d's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 12:44pm | Report
Well it's part of strategy, pickin' early game teamcomp and trying to win before 35th minute mark... I can't see how this isn't fun, I personally have most fun stomping early game and transitioning into midgame and ending there.
BTW: With his scaling it's impossible to be useless lategame :P
Dainou
<Member>
Dainou's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 4, 2012 12:57pm | Report
Yep strategy, but I just dont like it when you can't or the enemy team now they can just survive, like with the old Urgot or Garen, then you hit them like a wet sock. Yeah that scaling makes him lategame monster, I just hope he still get to have that edge after the nerf.
Lazukin
<Member>
Lazukin's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 4:10am | Report

But with hundreds of minds at your disposal, it should be expected of Riot to be able to come up with some other unique mechanics.

Not even close to hundreds, closer to 20. Probably closer to 6-10 for Jayce alone, as others are working on other things, most people who work for Riot aren't champion designers, remember. :P

Personally though, I find Jayce to look like a pretty unique champion, he has a kit swap like Nidalee, but that's where the similarities end. He looks like he'll have an extremely high skill cap and be able to capitalize on his advantages really well.

@Dai, Wet socks hurt, man D:

I make sigs, PM me if you want one :D (Thanks for the Nidalee sig, The_Nameless_Bard!)
Kenku
<Member>
Kenku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 5, 2012 6:28am | Report
Really his transformation abilities reminded me more of Udyr than Nidalee. Still he will definitly play different from either of them in that he much of the time will have the choice to stick to one side, or transform like crazy to grab the speed and transform buffs.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide