Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Karma never played.

Creator: Pigeoniscoop June 17, 2012 8:43pm
1 2 3 4
Pigeoniscoop
<Member>
Pigeoniscoop's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 8:43pm | Report
I generally play support champions anytime I play ranked games, and I've come to realize that after watching loads of livestreams and youtube videos nobody ever plays karma. Normally it wouldn't bother me if a champion isn't played, but after playing karma as a support champion I just wonder why nobody else does? I mean, she has an aoe heal/dmg ability, a shield that can also dmg nearby enemies, and a link that can either slow down enemy champs or speed allys up. I personally have loads of fun when I play her and think that she should be played more often. But if there's a reason why she's not played in higher elo games I'd like to know!
Because F**K Logic
Werepirelord
<Member>
Werepirelord's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:19pm | Report
I play Karma as support in Ranked Games.....

I'm streets ahead. If you don't get it you're streets behind.
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:23pm | Report
This is from a person who plays Karma solo mid and support(when needed).

Her heal is like herding cats unless it's a premade and everyone is in a voice chat thing.
Her slow is nice, but it doesn't do damage unless you're really thinking ahead or again, are in a voice chat with a friend.

Her shield is the only non-team dependent ability she has. It's really strong to say the least.

All these good points that only work at their best when you have an organized team are hard to practice in soloQ hence, she's not played at 1900 solo queue.

On her negative side, she doesn't have a power spike like most champions at 6.
Janna gets Monsoon, Sona gets Crescendo, Leona gets Solar Flare.

Karma just gets lower cooldowns on her Mantra charges.

She's a strong champ who can shine if the team works around her but she's not particularly strong by herself. That said, if you play her well, keep at it. Get good at Karma and play her at 1900 ELO or something and prove that she's good to everyone!
True love is found only in yourself.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:33pm | Report
She's just not very good. :P
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:41pm | Report
She is the most team-reliant support of all. You can often see a support carrying their team, but Karma as issues doing this since she can't initiate, hardly disrupts/displaces. She is also better assisting melee AD's (Gangplank at the top) than ranged ones, which just isn't enough for the meta lategame.
Thank you Tsuki for the sig!

Toshabi
<Veteran>
Toshabi's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 9:50pm | Report
She organized team material, she isn't solo queue material. However, you're probably amazing at karma and I believe you are awesome and super for using an under-played champion ^_^
MrCuddowls wrote:

Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know

Yukimaru
<Member>
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 10:38pm | Report
Who is Karma?
Keondre
<Member>
Keondre's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 17, 2012 11:06pm | Report
Lawl

"Karma's a *****." :P
사랑은 장님이다. | ความงามในความแข็งแรง. | 愛は治療です.
Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 12:25am | Report
I saw a karma in solo que the other day that seriously surprised me.

She is definitely a lot stronger than people give her credit for, but like everyone else has said, she relies on her team knowing what to do too much.

This karma I'm talking about was doing mad work. She was probably harassing me 3x as much as her AD (I was ad carry bot on the opposing team.) and just really surprising me with her ability to sustain + mitigate damage while harassing. Unfortunately her AD did not know how to capitalize on her strength and I won the lane. She is a well designed SUPPORT. She can make plays, but it's not as impact full ALONE as say an alistar or a janna or a sona.

This is my theory on why you never see karma in solo que. She can make plays BUT not without whoever she is supporting knowing when and how to use her help.

A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 1:18am | Report
sigh. supports these days.
1 2 3 4

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide