Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! 🏆
's Forum Avatar

Kha'Zix abilities concept ideas?

Creator: The Overmyynd September 18, 2012 9:34pm
1 2 3
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 9:34pm | Report
What do you all think he is going to be like? Like, his toolkit and this "evolution" thing? Riot has been pretty determined to give new champs some unique aspects, like leaping while stealthed, rooted plants that grow differently based on what ability you hit them with, and crescent shaped skillshots. SO, with the huge emphasis on the 'evolution', I think they may be implementing something totally new.

Concept:
(passive)- Kha'Zix evolves differently based on which of his 3 abilities he maxes to lvl 5 first.

First Ability (based on "Maybe you’re marveling at the iridescent wings" comment) would be some kind of movement speed booster/jump ability that would let him fly over walls and close gaps quicker. Evolving in this way would let someone go STUPID fast and leap distances Corki could only dream of. Evolving this would make him the ultimate roamer/ganker and damn near impossible to EVER catch. The leap ability would have to deal damage on impact.

Second Ability (based on "or the intimidating spike racks?" comment) Possibly an offshoot of Cho'Gath Vorpal Spikes or perhaps a built in Thornmail mechanic on top of an active. You know how Riot loves building items/summoners spells into champion abilities ( Banshee's Veil is looking at you, Shroud of Darkness). More likely the thornmail option. Evolving this first would make kha'zix fill the tank role by making him punish anyone who even looked at him funny. An active would say something like, blasts nearby enemies with a shower of spines.

Third ability (based on "Perhaps some adaptive camouflage and wicked, scythe-like claws might be more appropriate to your particular hunting ground" would be following the rengar hunting strategy, and wouldn't be at all unique. Activate it to go invisible normally, but if leveled first would passively make him totally invisible whenever he was in bush (unless he took actions of course). THAT might be kinda neat (and incredibly broken). Of course he would have to be in brush, remain un attacked, and not attack anything, for 'x' number of seconds to keep this from being a total ******** ability. Again this would make him a crazy roamer, and would lead people to build high burst damage items ( Infinity Edge, Bloodthirster, Last Whisper, et cetera). Activating the ability would mean his next basic attack would auto crit or something like that after he comes out of stealth, not sure.

No clue what his ultimate would be, not hinted at by anything so im not even going to guess.

Well maybe.

His picture has him eating someone. So maybe a Cho'Gath like Feast, or something ******ED complicated, like a base ability that you get at lvl 6 and a bonus ability when you choose your evolution path. Not sure.

This is my idea of what he could be, if Riot was creative enough to think of it too. What ideas/concepts can you guys think of?
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
DillButt64
<Editor>
DillButt64's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 10:10pm | Report
i made a thread just like this and got yelled at cuz i used the word theory crafting =[
Thanks to TheNamelessBard for the signature
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2012 10:44pm | Report
lol don't use the word theory crafting before a champ comes out. This is an extrapolation.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
A Chubby Baby
<Veteran>
A Chubby Baby's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 3:30am | Report
that concept.

me likey.
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 5:52am | Report
well I could spend time on this, or I could wait for Riot to do the work for me and not get my hopes/others hopes up with needless "extrapolation"
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 7:31am | Report
Aw come on jeffy. Its all in good fun XD
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 7:51am | Report
So is having sex with multiple women at the same time, but I don't always have time for that :/
Inferiae
<Member>
Inferiae's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 8:08am | Report
Make time my friend

Make time
Thanks Xiaowiriamu for the awesome signature!
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 9:30am | Report
It depends who the women are : /
Syther Blade
<Member>
Syther Blade's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 19, 2012 1:33pm | Report

So is having sex with multiple women at the same time, but I don't always have time for that :/

but if your having sex witht them all at the same time, it would take the same amount of time maybe even less for you to "climax"

Sigs By: Syther Blade (me), TheNamelessBard
1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide