Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

M5 vs SK Game Discussion

Creator: Wayne3100 January 21, 2012 5:55am
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 8:22am | Report
Saying you have strats to beat a certain team is nice, but putting it into practice is what matters.

TSM needs to make better picks/counter picks. And or pull something out of their *** to throw off M5.

I'm talking like CLG pulling out Zilean/Kogmaw and dominating with it because the other team had no idea it was coming.
example1013
<Member>
example1013's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 9:08am | Report
Quoted:

INB4 EVERYONE PLAYING SHYVANA JUNGLE AND COUNTERJUNGLING LIKE MAD!

I already do that on occasion lol. It's really funny to see sad Rammus running around trying to gank because I already cleared all his buffs.
BarbJ
<Exceptional Editor>
BarbJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 9:11am | Report
I'm impressed with the coordination of M5 (think it has more to do with teamwork than simply their jungler doing well). Each of their players seem to do well, yes, but I think that they're working together better. Each guy would probably lose their lane to a better individual match up, but their coordination is scary. Meeting up at the enemy red and blue with at least 3 guys every time it's up just...

M5 v TSM finals in Kiev. M5 owns round 1, and wins round 2 by a slightly smaller margin.

Like Wayne said, I think it just takes some time to understand what's happening with a new enemy team. SK was starting to get it by the end of round 2, but it was just too late. I think TSM will go into round 1 without realizing what they've gotten into. Round 2 will have them being more prepared, but not enough.

I'd love to see these guys in the IEM Finals in Germany. Anyone know if a win gets you there? I know this has been their only event, so I don't know if they've got enough of those points to make it. From what I've seen though, they definitely deserve a spot.
"You remind me of Good Will Hunting. Or Ramanujan. Take your pick."
JEFFY40HANDS
<Altruistic Artist>
JEFFY40HANDS's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 9:16am | Report
TSM wins it by a landslide

Everyone is suprised by M5....Let's give the veterans some credit here and expect they have something up their sleeves.
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 9:31am | Report
M5 just doesn't give a **** about current meta. They invade jungle with 3 people, have top + support again enemy top while bot can handle 1v2. Got almost all enemy buffs, cleared their jungle and outfarmed them. And because of that and their fast thinking, they destroyed SK.

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
AncientNecro
<Member>
AncientNecro's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 10:53am | Report
TBH, I got a slight warning for starting all of these threads in my PM box from a moderator.

They wanted us to combine them all into one "Megathread".

If someone could help with this I'd be really appreciative, because every game I've predicted, I've called spot on. Even the matchup in the upcoming finals - 2 days before they began!

Can someone please help with this? Perhaps they don't mind since the threads are actually each quite popular - maybe they changed their minds - but they were concerned with clutter in the forum.

Babit
<Member>
Babit's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 21, 2012 8:43pm | Report
I bet rainman feeds M5 top (darius?)

That invade lv1 and give top red strategy is 2 strong.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide