Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Most Op champ?

Creator: kaas August 8, 2010 3:38pm
85 posts - page 2 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Gravefury
<Member>
Gravefury's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2010 10:48pm | Report
I'd say garen because he has no mana, a aoe attack that does hella damage, a op ulti. he's just top tier in 3v3s
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2010 6:31am | Report
Learn how to counter them? If your Champion can't; Switch lanes with a teammate.

This is basically just another QQ thread..
Marked4Death
<Member>
Marked4Death's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2010 10:10am | Report
Scrax wrote:

Learn how to counter them? If your Champion can't; Switch lanes with a teammate.

Actually, the original poster stated it was just for fun, and not to be taken seriously. It's just conversation.

I guess every thread needs it's troll though.
Dudewhereismycat
<Member>
Dudewhereismycat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 26, 2010 7:03pm | Report
Scrax wrote:

I figured how to counter them, I even play some of them often.. not difficult to own on any champ or to counter any champ if you are good.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 27, 2010 6:02am | Report

I figured how to counter them, I even play some of them often.. not difficult to own on any champ or to counter any champ if you are good.

^ Exactly.

And this thread might have been meant to be for fun, but in theory most of us are QQ'ing, either if it's for fun or not.
Gravefury
<Member>
Gravefury's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 2, 2010 5:26pm | Report
Change my mind it's probably Mordekaiser you can even harass people at turret if your grey bar is 3/4 full
Haymaker
<Member>
Haymaker's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2010 3:39pm | Report
Healers/Support are usually OP in a way, because people don't notice them as the damage output and unless they have half a brain people usually don't go for them over whoever is closer to them. So if you have a Taric or Soraka in the back keeping everyone up and a carry dps killing the other team, it's GG. A support can make or break a game. As of my opinion on the most OP champ, I think I might have to go with a good twitch or a good garen. The most annoying spells come from Morgana I think, anyone that snares, blocks spells, AOE's, and stuns is pretty OP. Poppy has the most annoying stun/burst imo. All these opinions are taking into consideration that the person playing that champ isn't a complete dumbass.
xAnbu
<Member>
xAnbu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2010 4:24pm | Report
i think Nunu is kinda OP but then again im pretty new to the game haha
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 8, 2010 5:09pm | Report
I would say Vlad/Karthus.
It's ridiculous to play against a Karthus because all you do is get low, try to go back BUTT, he's just like "DURR HURR I LIKE THE LETTER R ME PRESSY NOW" and then boom he's 15/2/18 with max Mejai's stack without any effort whatsoever. Even if you do "shut him down" early game, he's a crazy farmer with Lay Waste being a 1 second cooldown or some **** and doing 700 dmg a pop. And he can ALSO still use spells AFTER DEATH. Quite ridic. if you ask me.

Vlad is pretty easymode really. You can completely BS a build and come up 10/1/17.

dudeup1
<Member>
dudeup1's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 10, 2010 12:44pm | Report
kaas wrote:

Ok, just out of total curiousity, wich champion do you think is the most over powered? Support your choice with a good reason.

(btw this is just a fun topic, so don't take it too seriously, I just wanna know your opinions)

um ezreal before this current nerf but now its a tie between missfortune and xin zhao
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide